way to force team change ownership?

kostasq

Reaction score
Hi all, I manage panathinaikos and I really really hate the owner/president of the team (IRL as well). Is there any way to provoke a change in ownership in game? I have used the editor and the fans hate him as well, but he just won't leave? Can I do it even with FMRTE?

Using the RTE you can change his chairman status points to either zero or minus whatever. This means he'll be looking to sell the club onto another person. Hope this helps let me know how you get on

Thank you ThePablo. I will try when i get home and tell you. I want him OUT!!! haha

No bother , let me know how you get on. I don't know much about greek football but follow the Olympiakos results. Why is your chairman so hated ?

Because we finished 6th! And out of Europe. And because he has changed 4 managers in a year, savking also a Panathinaikos legend, and has released all the good players (for financial reasons) and becaused he said that he will reduce in 2013-2014 team budget from 18mm to 5mm!!! Shocking...

Sounds like things aren't going to improve any time soon aswell. Anyway best of luck and let me know how you get on

Using the RTE you can change his chairman status points to either zero or minus whatever. This means he'll be looking to sell the club onto another person. Hope this helps let me know how you get on
Thanx man, it worked!