IggyGoal

Reaction score
Probably the worst story-line in FM ever. LOL. Here goes:

I took a "small" french team in Ligue 1.

1st season: Nr. 9 in Ligue 1 and League Cup win. (pretty good)

Then we come to the second season.

With some great signings I have an amazing season. I am nr. 1 with 5 points down to nr. 2 with 3 games remaining.

Oh. And I am in the Final of the French Cup. SWEET!

The only problem is that my 2 best offensive players got 3-4 months in the 2 previos matches.

Oh wait. News: 3 month Injury to my best left winger. So now all 3 are out. LOL.

Next match - French Cup Final:

I get 1-0. They get 1-1. I get 2-1. With 15 minutes to go the RETARDED gives them a penalty out of nowhere. 2-2. Oh and YES. My keeper kicks the ball up in the middle to their attacker and he scores in the last second. 3-2.

THANK YOU.

Oh well. The Ligue is still there for me.

Next match against 3rd place:

I lose 1-0 on retarded goal kick from my keeper out in the middle for easy counter goal.

Next match: I lose 3-1 to **** team because my retarded defender gets 2 stupid yellow cards.

Last match agsint 2nd place:

I loose 1-0 on a corner in the dieng minutes. THANK YOU.

I end up with 77 points. As nr. 4! And miss out on CHL.

League standing points:

OH. And guess why. The previous 4th place team scores in the 97th minute to take the win and go to equal points with me with 1 (1!!!!!) better goal difference. LOL.

So now I'm stuck with no trophies. No CHL. And my 3 star players with 1 leg. Thank you!

And now I have to do a huge Math assignment for tomorrow. JUST WHAT I NEEDED FOR MOTIVATION.

And tbh, no body gives a **** about your 'problem'. Just wanted to give you a link where to post this ****.

Get your retarded keeper to play goal kicks short. That would have won you the Cup and a Champions League spot.

I thought that only counted when he was holding the ball and not at goal kicks?

I will try it out and see. Thx.

Or you should sign less 'retarded' players?