Melia

Reaction score
Wayne Rooney ...

Why does he whine so much. He got injured first game of the season came back and started complaining about my team talks saying he doesn't like the way I speak to players.....

Well sorry WAYNE I'm no G and I'm not up to scratch with the chav lingo.

I never say a bad word to my players, I give them my expectations and congratulate them when they win so why did he complain? Everyone was performing.

I have sold him BTW because I'm a very impatient person and if someone moans for no reason I would rather let them go on a free!!!. Real Madrid bought him for 56m in January.

Cheers.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I've had something similar but with Vidic, I wasn't playing Berbatov and he complained, which caused Vidic to complain Then the entire situation just disappeared lol

Not quite sure why you said "Your no G and dont understand the chav lingo"

Not sure if im out of date (already) but since when was saying I dont like the way you talk to players, chav lingo?

Some very strange people about these days.

I personally find with Rooney that if he's not playing well, in a team talk i tell him Assertively - Unhappy and he always either gets Fired Up or Motivated.

Not quite sure why you said "Your no G and dont understand the chav lingo"

Not sure if im out of date (already) but since when was saying I dont like the way you talk to players, chav lingo?

Some very strange people about these days.

You obviously don't understand the way i wrote it. If you knew rooneys back ground you would understand why I said it.

My point is if I said my team talks in a language rooney could understand (since he's thick as pig ****) then he might not complain.

So no not wierd your obviously in the same intelligence bracket as rooney.

For the people who did understand and replied with a valid answer thanks. Although unlike your problem with vidic rooney was unhappy about it all season hence why i sold him. When you give a team talk I'm assuming when its green the players liked it?

So that's why i couldn't understand why he went in a big winge about it.

Well it wasn't all season as you sold him in January. You should of stuck with him as at the end of the season he may have "cheered up" depending on final position.

Rooney has never complained to me. I won the domestic treble and lost in the CL semi to madrid in season one.

The only player to complain was darren gibson, who i promised some football to, he then got injured and accepted that my promise couldn't be fulfilled.

same as Jake, however I lost to Barca on away goals (2:2)

I had Fabio complain once as Juventus offered £15.5m for him which I countered to £18m! His agent asked for a new contract which I declined then decided a few days later that I would give him one :)

Rooney was sensational and is my vice captain! (maybe make him your vc)

View attachment 201329

You obviously don't understand the way i wrote it. If you knew rooneys back ground you would understand why I said it.

My point is if I said my team talks in a language rooney could understand (since he's thick as pig ****) then he might not complain.

So no not wierd your obviously in the same intelligence bracket as rooney.

For the people who did understand and replied with a valid answer thanks. Although unlike your problem with vidic rooney was unhappy about it all season hence why i sold him. When you give a team talk I'm assuming when its green the players liked it?

So that's why i couldn't understand why he went in a big winge about it.

Wow, did I hit a nerve?
So because I dont know much about Rooney's background, nor do I really care to, makes me in the same intelligent bracket?
Seriously, thats the insult you have to throw at me?
Pal, you dont know me, so dont even go there. I dont care if you feel im a thick as pig ****, im more intelligent than you care to know.
When I said strange people about nowa days, I was referring to the term you used about being no G.

Good god get a grip!

Best bit was "So no not wierd your obviously in the same intelligence bracket as rooney."

Haha, say Beadstarr is thick, while spelling weird wrong!

Anyway, the only times a player has been annoyed at my talks is when I clicked the wrong one by accident - you cant un-say it, so if they're annoyed by it, your screwed most of the time

Im not being funny but who doesnt know about rooney's background if your a football fan, its one of the most publicised things out there, granny ******* ring a bell

So because he shagged a granny when he was like what 14 15.. Makes him thick? Makes him desperate to lose his virginty in my eyes.
I am a football fan, but why does me being a football fan, need to revolve about Wayne Rooney's personel life. Also, ******** a granny doesnt make him a chav, and you say I'm thick? Me being a football fan purely revolves around Birmingham City nothing more, nothing less.

Just because its well published, doesn't mean I have to read nor care about it.