johnbundock

Reaction score
Right I'm looking for a player that plays similar to Wayne (role-wise). I want a deep-lying forward that drops deep and sprays the ball about. I did 'create filter from' but players like Torres come up :S
So any suggestions would be great, budget isn't too much of a problem and I'm West ham second season after finishing fifth last year :)

Guisseppe Rossi - Villareal
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Willian Jose' - Sao Paulo

Aguero, but let's face it you aren't going to get him for west ham in the second season....

I'd play John Fleck there personally, shouldn't stretch the bidget too much either, who have you got along side him? Carlton Cole?

John Fleck would be a good idea too :) got him at United, training him as a Winger though... getting Rooney to tutor him...

Helder Postiga - Sporting
Levan Mchedlidze - Empoli
Laercio - Avai
Kleber - Cruizero
Fred - Fluminese
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa (your best bet I think)
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro

Out of the ones that Raikan just posted, I'm a particular fan of Levan Mchelidze, he's also occasionally available on a free.

hulk is the next rooney but like someone said you may not get him at upton park lad

Lukaku or Keane ATM but I want to replace Keane with Funes Mori
Im trying to play controlling football but it's not really happening even though I came fifth last year

or you could retrain these players (most are already accomplished or competent at St and natural acctually)

Renan Oliveira - Atletico Mineiro
attachment.php

James Rodriguez - Porto
attachment.php

Juan Cuevas - Toluca (Mexico)
attachment.php

Jorge Valdivia - Palmeiras
attachment.php

Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
attachment.php