Wayne Rooney training, help please

forza-juve

Reaction score
I'm looking for a training schedule that can make Rooney improve. I've used TUG's and it never seems to work for him. And the wierd thing is that other players on this schedule improve loads.

I'm looking for a training schedule that can make Rooney improve. I've used TUG's and it never seems to work for him. And the wierd thing is that other players on this schedule improve loads.

I think because he is closed to his full potential. He just need a good duty and roles because with current stats he can scores a lots. ^^)

I think because he is closed to his full potential. He just need a good duty and roles because with current stats he can scores a lots. ^^)

Yeah I know he scores a lot with his stats but I feel he could score more if I got him to improve his shooting and composure a little bit because that stops him from scoring even more.

Also completely off topic but Hanc, have you had much sucess in FM10 with your tactics?

Use Dan's Training Schedule. Better than Tug's in my opinion.

Yeah I know he scores a lot with his stats but I feel he could score more if I got him to improve his shooting and composure a little bit because that stops him from scoring even more.

Also completely off topic but Hanc, have you had much sucess in FM10 with your tactics?

Try what Max said. Maybe it will help you. I have post a thread about my 1st tactic in FM2010 and it work well for me but it still in progress. I still experiment it because I think it need a lot of tweak so it can be a success tactic as 09. :)