marks25

Reaction score
Hey

I have an issue with Wayne Rooney im in my 3rd season and his contract is going to run out in the summer when i offered him a contract he demanded £250,000 a week with stupid add-ons thing is i can afford it but i've been playing him as a deep playmaker his form is decent but not amazing.

Current Strikers are

Robin Van Persie
Robert Lewandowski
Javier Hernandez (my most prolific striker)
Angelo Henriquez
Danny Welbeck
Admelison

Players who can play Rooneys position in midfield

Kagawa
Cleverly
Otavio
Wellington Nem
Honda

What to do or if i sell him who do i sign to replace him

Sell him, play Cleverley there or Nick Powell if you still have him.

I have to say I have sold Rooney because he was wanting more then that and at the time I had not had the takeover so I sold him off. I got over £30m from Spurs

Hey cheers guys i have powell but he's just went out on loan to be honest Chelsea offered me 32 million for him so i might just accept.

Right i have an update on the Rooney saga i put his price as £50 million and Real Madrid and Barca have both bidded that amount all cash upfront sell or not.

If you really do not think you can get him to sign a new contract and it is better than him leaving for nothing so snap it up

Oh, I'd definitely sell. The most I've got for him on past versions of FM was £27M.

Tried to get him to sign but he wont accept, i do have Isco and Adryian too if they can do that deep playmaking role.

Cheers mld81 gonna try adryan in that position for a handful of games see how he goes. I sold Rooney to Real Madrid where his wage is 175,000 a week. Oh well im top after 3 games all which he hasn't featured so i don't really need him