waiting2lose

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys

first of all just want to say that in all my days of playing the old champ manager right through to football managers this has been by far the hardest game ever!!
to be honest it almost got to the point where i nearly gave up as the game was so inconsistent!!

however i am pleased to give you what i think is the most consistent formation.
i found that in the first season it is almost impossible to get any good runs going together because your players are just so inconsistent.
for me the hardest thing of the 1st season was keeping my ****** job!!

however, starting the second season i had kept a formation which i had tinkered about with the previous season. (credit to steua bucharest for initial idea)
instantly the resuslts started coming in,only lost 4 games all season and all of my players are performing consistently.

the main things i would to like to offer for 'newbies' to the game are
1. find a formation, like mine and stick to it!!, too much tinkering and no one has a clue where they should be playing!!
2. players WILL perform if you play them in the correct positions. i.e dont play a MC in the AM role...madness.
3. lastly, have patience....although i have masterminded a genius formation i still have to tinker during games according to how the opposition and obviously my players are performing. dont go on 'holiday' like i know some people do and expect there tactic to get the results, it doesnt happen like that.

anyways let me know what you think of my tactic. please be patient, the results wont come overnight!

think thats where most of us are going wrong, expecting to change tactic and the results come flying in, seems it takes a while for ur team to get used to the tactics ur using. I just created my own tactics not using any ideas of the forum - pretty inconsistent at the moment but I thought I would just see how it goes and just stick with it and see if i do better next season, who knows.

think thats where most of us are going wrong, expecting to change tactic and the results come flying in, seems it takes a while for ur team to get used to the tactics ur using. I just created my own tactics not using any ideas of the forum - pretty inconsistent at the moment but I thought I would just see how it goes and just stick with it and see if i do better next season, who knows.
must agree with ya pal.

only thing i need to no is do you ham att mid are cm midd as your playmaker???