WB's not crossing , help please.

Reaction score
Hi hopefully someone can help us out or guide me where I'm going wrong.

Having trouble with my WB's not crossing the ball. They will always just run to the by line and try run the ball further into the box or would cross from by line.

I have even instructed them to either cross from deep or hit early crosses and they still try the same.

I have them set on WB (s) .

Has anyone any suggestions.

Also players just running off the pitch with the ball with no one near them, is this a glitch or is it just my players lol.

Cheers

I have the same issue. Even selected the hit early crosses for the whole team doesn't make any difference

from what I see it might be a general instruction issue.
keep (cross from deep), give (Hit early crossing)
try changing passing to more direct, change tempo, and give the WB dribble less often and Take more risks .

hope it works

from what I see it might be a general instruction issue.
keep (cross from deep), give (Hit early crossing)
try changing passing to more direct, change tempo, and give the WB dribble less often and Take more risks .

hope it works

If the player has a trait that he likes to dribble past players, would that cancel out any further instructions do you think ?

I'll give the dribble less, haven't actually tried that yet, thanks.

If the player has a trait that he likes to dribble past players, would that cancel out any further instructions do you think ?

I'll give the dribble less, haven't actually tried that yet, thanks.
Can't honestly say, but I assume it will take the player time to adjust.
They idea behind (Dribble Less) is instructing the player not to hold on the ball long, and hence send in early crosses

sadly in the last years the game has this issues with wb
iwb are overpowered now, if you liked to play with offensive wb that crossed well and had many assist this game doesn't allow that anymore
i noticed a small difference with complete wb though, hope this helps