WC 2010 qualifying.

ajw

Reaction score
Group 1 Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Albania, Malta

Group 2 Greece, Israel, Switzerland, Moldova, Latvia, Luxembourg

Group 3 Czech Republic, Poland, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovakia, Slovenia, San Marino

Group 4 Germany, Russia, Finland, WALES, Azerbaijan, Liechtenstein

Group 5 Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Armenia, Estonia

Group 6 Croatia, ENGLAND, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Andorra

Group 7 France, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Austria, Faroe Islands

Group 8 Italy, Bulgaria, Republic of Ireland, Cyprus, Georgia, Montenegro

Group 9 Holland, SCOTLAND, Norway, FYR Macedonia, Iceland.

Typical of England to avoid the big big nations, though lol at the fact they have Croatia again, hopefuly Ukraine will be tough for them as well :p.

Scotland can win that group, Holland had a few dodgy results in the recent quals.

ROI could also go through, Bulgaria as a second seed? Coulda been worse

NI have some tough away trips there, Czech Rep will surely win that group though.

And, savin the best til last :p. Our group is quite tough, Finland did pretty well this time around...Germany again is quite bad, and we always get ****** Azerbaijan, always. And Russia, the bastards who beat us in the Euro 04 playoffs...we'll get our revenge...

could have been better for us i dunno about Holland i think there one of the best nations in the world just the wrong manager. Norway are also a decent side and Iceland will never be easy so quite hard. Cannot see Wales doing anything under toshack. England again should win there group and Ireland could do ok depending on what gaffer they end up with.

I dunno about winning our group, Croatia deserve some recognition as a ****** good team. I think it's quite a good group for Scotland as well, Norway will be difficult and obviously Holland, but the rest shouldn't be. ROI have a great chance in their group also.

Look at group 2, Greece, Israel and the Swiss must all fancy their chances of winning that group, it will come down to the crunch games between them and with Israels home record, we could see Israel at the World Cup.

As for England, it depends on who we get as manager and if he gets the best out of the players, if he does we will win the group.

Scotland I think will get into the playoffs, NI and ROI have a chance but I believe NI have a better chance than ROI and may be the better team imo at this moment in time. Wales have no chance.

Scotland can do it, we need a really good start and beat Holland home and away, thats easy :p