We Are Champions | FM15 Network Game - Need loyal gamers!

diablodunka

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

LEAGUE NAME: We Are Champions
PASSWORD: subzero

I've decided to try my hand at a fast paced online league. The main focus is to keep the league running at a fast pace, so you will only have a short period of time before the game automatically 'continues'.

The Main rules:
- Players cannot pick a top 10 side in the Premier League and can only be one team.

You may pick from the teams below:
Crystal Palace
Swansea City
West Ham United
Sunderland
Aston Villa
Hull City
West Brom
QPR
Leicester City
Burnley

Main game settings:
- Steam communication will be a great benefit but not essential.
- In-Game Editor has been disabled.
- Game database unedited
- Attributes Masked
- First Window transfer budgets have been ENABLED.

Time Settings
- Games will be played with the settings on commentary only with the view to watch replays of goals.
- Browsing time: you will have one minute to confirm your day and will automatically continue after
- Match Tactics: you will have one minute to confirm your tactics
** During Pre-season & January Transfers the game will be played with no time limits, so you can sign players & staff, change tactics, perfect training schedules, board meetings etc

Rule Change:
- Rules may be added and new ideas can be put forward for future benefit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Please leave your comments and ideas in the comment box below.

Please feel free to add me on steam to discuss future ideas or how to improve this one, my username is : diablodunka

LEAGUE NAME: We Are Champions
PASSWORD: subzero

Last edited:
Can't find

When I search, I can't find this league !!!
I wanna join

Game has been re-opened. Feel free to join.

Last edited:
Game has been re-opened. Feel free to join. - New Game Started 17:45pm - 1st Jan 2015

Last edited:
Game has been re-opened. Feel free to join. - New Game Started 17:45pm - 1st Jan 2015

we are playing right now, come join! west ham, swansea and I think QPR are taken.

Game is open, 4 teams have been taken.

Teams remaining:
You may pick from the teams below:
Crystal Palace
Sunderland
Hull City
West Brom
QPR
Leicester City
Burnley