We are Liverpool and the expectations are so high

jjrroen

Reaction score
Michael Owen confirmed as new Liverpool manager

View attachment 279101

"Michael Owen’s appointment today as manager of Liverpool Football Club is one of the most important steps we will take in building the kind of club on and off the pitch supporters can be excited about," said Henry. "Michael’s comprehensive football philosophy is perfectly aligned with those at the club and those soon to join the club. He was the first choice unanimously among them and he had no hesitation at all in embracing exactly what we want to try to build at Liverpool."

"We do not expect miracles overnight nor should anyone else. But we firmly believe that the direction the club is heading in will lead to Premier League championships. We will embrace the unconventional, build the right way and together set a bold, exciting course for this historic club."
The club added in a statement: "Owen's primary focus will be the first team but he'll also work extensively in collaboration with the new football operations structure as the team adheres to the continental football Sporting Director mode."

Owen admitted he was relishing the prospect of life at Anfied. "I'm blessed to be given this opportunity," he said. "I want to thank John Henry, Tom Werner and FSG for the opportunity to manage such a great club. I'm really excited and I can't wait to get started on this incredible project going forward. I promise to dedicate my life to fight for this club and defend the great principles of Liverpool Football Club on and off the field."

Last edited:
View attachment 279000

Liverpool Football Club plans to offload more players in summer-clearout, with Glen Johnson and Kolo Touré among those who could leave

###

Chairman Thomas Werner is pleased to announce that plans are in place to upgrade the club´s training facilities
The construction work will begin at the end of the season and is currently sheduled to be completed by 22/10/2015

Expected cost 3,3 million
View attachment 278999

Last edited:
View attachment 278861
Liverpool agree to sell Johnson to AC Milan

View attachment 278860
"Liverpool FC confirms that Glen Johnson will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with AC Milan. The Player now had permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

"We would like to thank Glen for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

"Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Glen and his family well for the future."

###

Liverpool seal Rafinha deal

View attachment 278857
Rafinha has finalised a move from Barcelona to Liverpool on loan until the end of the season.

###

Kolo Toure: R. Sociedad sing Liverpool defender

View attachment 278855
Toure made 20 appearances for LFC after arriving on a free transfer from Manchester City, but the 33-year-old is now on the verge of a move to R. Sociedad after a fee of 750K was agreed to secure his Anfield exit.

###

Michael Owen confident for the start of the season as Liverpool has finished their pre season unbeaten.

"For us this year we are better equipped because of the depth of the squad. I see it in the training, young players they give energy to senior players and give that enthusiasm and I look in the training and it has given some older players that nudge as well. That´s great to see."

View attachment 278854

###

August 2014
View attachment 278847

Last edited:
View attachment 826106

August 2014

View attachment 278789
View attachment 278788

###

The Uefa Championsleague Group Stage Draw

View attachment 278787

View attachment 278786

###

View attachment 278784

Liverpool´s vice captain Jordan Henderson eyeing revenge when Liverpool take on Manchester City in the Etihad Stadium

View attachment 278783

###

Liverpool boss Michael Owen hails performance after Machester City draw

"It was an outstanding performance, and there´s no doubt we deserved to win the game."

View attachment 278782

"We had total domination of the first half, and 0-1 was probably about right. But then we gave away a disappointing goal right on half-time."

###

Liverpool´s Sterling scoops English Premier Division
young player of the month award

View attachment 278781

###

League Table

View attachment 278780

###

Coming up

View attachment 278779

​Owen expecting 'quiet' deadline day

Last edited:
Nice start

Might be cos I'm partially colour blind but I struggled to see some of those scores

Good luck

If you double click on the image once it's uploaded, you'll be able to change the size of the image. Just to help you out in that regard. nice start. Looking forward to seeing how you do. Feel free to check out out my own Liverpool story for ideas. I got 5 seasons in so you'll see the development of some of the players :)

If you double click on the image once it's uploaded, you'll be able to change the size of the image. Just to help you out in that regard. nice start. Looking forward to seeing how you do. Feel free to check out out my own Liverpool story for ideas. I got 5 seasons in so you'll see the development of some of the players :)

Thanks for your help!! Without a doubt I know your 5 year plan. I was a silence reader for a long time now. I'm a huge fan of your work. I didn't want to make a LFC story because many people have tried it and failed. Ectually they did not even come close to the level of your story. I coudn't restrain myself because I'm a huge LFC fan. So that's why I started yet another LFC story.

View attachment 278730
Liverpool near loan signing of Munir El Haddadi from Barcelona F.C.

Sky Sport News reporter Kaveh Solhekol, who has followed the Liverpool team on their pre-season tour, understands that Michael Owen is trying to tie up a loan move for the Barcelona star.

View attachment 278729

Munir: I really do not want to leave Barca

“I’m not thinking about leaving. Not at all. All I said was that in football you never know what will happen in future.”

Munir was also asked about his relationship with coach Luis Enrique following their recent fall-out, but claims the two are on good terms.

“It’s the same as with any other player in the dressing room, a coach to player relationship.”

Mario Balotelli needs to wake up realise he is wasting his talent, says Roberto Mancini on Liverpool striker

View attachment 278724

Mancini managed Balotelli at Manchester City and has urged the 24-year-old to get back on track and not become like former Inter Milan Striker Adriano, who faded away after a promising start to his career in Italy.

‘I have not heard from Mario since we worked together at Machester City,’ he told Goal.

‘He was still a kid when we were together at Inter. He would do anything I asked him and he also behaved wel at City.

‘It has all gone downward a bit since he left City. I thought he would do well at Milan, but it didn’t happen.
‘Maria is at risk of following the same path as Adriano. I hope that he wakes up one morning and realises that he is wasting everything.’

What will he bring to Anfield?

Last edited:
During the Interland break

Can he finally get his hands on the Premier League title

View attachment 278711

The Reds narrowly missed out on winning the league last season to Manchester City by two pints, with Suarez contributing 31 goals. Suarez’s goalscoring exploits saw him earn a transfer to the Nou Camp in July, but Gerrard says Liverpool will still challenge for the league even without the mercurial forward.

Gerrard said: ‘I can understand what people are thinking, because he is such a good player. I am his No 1 fan and no doubt there is a hole that will be left when someone like that leaves.

‘But is was exactly the same when Fernando Torres moved on. This club is so big that is moves forward, it’s not about one player.

‘We have been really sharp in the transfer market to soften the blow of a worl-class player going. Now everyone needs to share the responsibility of Luis moving on and that starts with me.

‘Last year we were in it until the end and that has given us the belief we are genuine contenders.'

View attachment 278710

September 2014

View attachment 826528

View attachment 278622

###

First Champions League match since 2009

View attachment 278619
The Reds will end a five-year exile from Europe´s club competition when they welcome Besiktas A.S. to Anfield.

Michael Owen insists Liverpool´s return to the Champions League is a positive for everyone in the tournament; insisting the competition "needs" the club.

"We´re very exited to be in the Champions League. Five years is a long time to be out of it for a club like Liverpool.

"Our overriding objective first of all is to qualify and come out of the group. We´ll take it one game at a time and aim for three points.

"The key is to ensure we remain in it for the long term, and it is a challenge that excites us as well - for us there is no fear, we will embrace it."

###

Liverpool fails to make chances pay

View attachment 278604
View attachment 278603

###

View attachment 826528
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard proves he´s far from finished

View attachment 278598

View attachment 278597

###

View attachment 826590
View attachment 278595

###

Capital One Cup Surprise

View attachment 278593

###

Wenger wants revenge

View attachment 278588
###

View attachment 826528

Mario Balotelli thought he scored winner for Liverpool but then

View attachment 278587

Wojciech Szczesny scores a header for last minute equaliser

View attachment 278584
View attachment 278582

###

League Table

View attachment 278579

Great start mate, Liverpool and Balotelli always do well in my saves!

October 2014

Liverpool loses in Champions League
View attachment 278304
"We were second best at times tonight. We created a good few openings but we didn´t deserve anything out of this game. We were too soft all over the pitch."

###

View attachment 827327
View attachment 278303
###

Michael Owen says he ´trusts´ his Liverpool players to deliver against Chelsea

View attachment 278302
"We know it is going to be a challenge but we know if you want to win the competition you have to beat the best teams and at this moment Chelsea are the best in the county."

###

Jordan Henderson injured in England training

View attachment 278301

"We will miss his high-energy pressing game against Chelsea."

###

Late Hazard screamer wins it for Chelsea
View attachment 278300
View attachment 278299

###

View attachment 278298
Liverpool look to rekindle spirit of Olympiakos in
must-win Champions League game

"Once you get through the group stage anything can happen, we have seen that the best team doesn´t always win the competition."

###

Liverpool´s character and resilience lands narrow win over Dortmund
View attachment 278297
###

View attachment 827327

View attachment 278296

###

View attachment 827344
Premier League Liverpool suffer cup humiliation
View attachment 278295
"The Capital One Cup was a competition we wanted to have a go at and there is no excuse. We put out a stronge team capable of winning the game, but we didn´t."

###

League Table
View attachment 278294