lowman_mrl

Reaction score
So now the BETA version has arrived, i have decided to undertake a challenge.

I usually prefer the Lower League Challenge, such as FM12 - Taking Truro from Blue Square South to back to back EPL and Champions League glories (Very proud FM moment). But that was FM12 and since then i have lost touch with all the new features which have appeared and evolved, so this time round i am deciding to play with Manchester United in order to get to grips with the game but also elevate them back to the top of English Football where they belong!

Please leave comments/tips/advice below and i will endeavour to start my game posts ASAP!

Thanks all!

images

FROM OLD TRAFFORD

Jeff Stelling reports that for the second time in 12 months Manchester United have parted ways with their manager Louis Van Gaal. Early reports state that after the recent boardroom run ins with legendary director Sir Alex Ferguson, MUFC have taken the opportunity to release Van Gaal from his contract in the belief that he wasn't taking the club in the direction that they wished.

images

It is clear from early reports that Sir Alex Ferguson will play a major role in appointing a young new manager at the club and will have an influential role in developing him into the Manchester United way of playing and operating. Early reports suggest that although the OT hierarchy crave for an instant return to success, they are expecting younger signings to arrive at OT in order to create a new generation of winners.

Ex England International with 26 caps/ 5 goals 'Mark Lowman' gets Sir Alex's nod of approval

View attachment 332618

Today marks a very proud day for the lifelong MUFC fan Mark Lowman who along with the stewardship of MUFC legend Sir Alex Ferguson and Ryan Giggs will look to rebuild this great club.

Mark Lowman states that his main ambition is to re-invest and create a new class of '92, although he concedes it may be more foreigner heavy than the original! This seasons aim is simple challenge for a top 4 spot and compete with Europe's finest again next season.

Although youth will be heavily recruited, Lowman informs the press that United are currently defensively vulnerable and a strong experienced centre back is required to fill the void left by 2 of the finest defenders in the clubs history 'Vidic & Ferdinand'!