we are the people tactic added screen shots of players

tkynes

Reaction score
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
try this for my we are the people tactic hope the link works guys
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

let me know how this works for you guys/girls

if you view this post and end up using it could you leave a comment,good or bad as I'm having trouble getting uploaded by the admin staff!cheers

My tactic is an adaptation of a 4-4-2, I play with an attacking formation that plays with a flat back 4, 2 central midfielders, 2 attacking midfielders on the wing and a target man and a pacey striker up front.
The results have been exceptional considering it's only my second season using i.e. have dominated the S.P.L and the continent, completing an S.P.L treble, the U.E.F.A cup and the Cup Winners Cup

GK - A general decent keeper should do you well (McGregor, Boucher)

DR/L - Good Wingbacks attributes are useful - Pace, Marking, Tackling, Stamina. Crossing is a good bonus too.

DCR - The stopper - Strength, Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Pace. Use the strongest and best header here.

DCL - The stopper - Strength, Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Pace. Use the strongest and best header here.

MCR - Set this one to Ball winning midfielder and his duty to "Defend"

MCL - Set this one to Box to Box and set his duty to" Support"

AMR/L - Set as wingers. Pace, Dribbling, Crossing, Finishing. Heading is a bonus as will get in on the back post. Set the duty to attacking.

STCR - Set as your target man and set his duty to support. Assign his delivery to "head"

STCL - Set this one as an advanced forward and set his duty to "attack"

My philosophy is set to "Fluid"
My starting strategy is set to "Attacking"
My passing style is set to "More Direct"
Pitch size is set to maximum to maximise the wingers

please leave a comment of what team you and and what you league you are playing in;)

As you have started à new thread, would you like ME to close the other one ?

yes please i didn't know that was the protocol

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

click on the link and it will take you directly to the page where you can download it clements

---------- Post added 01/06/2011 at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 31/05/2011 at 09:55 AM ----------

quite a few views but not many comments still i see