tkynes

Reaction score
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
try this for my we are the people tactic hope the link works guys;)

let me know how this works for you guys/girls;)

if you view this post and end up using it could you leave a comment,good or bad as I'm having trouble getting uploaded by the admin staff!cheers;)

My tactic is an adaptation of a 4-4-2, I play with an attacking formation that plays with a flat back 4, 2 central midfielders, 2 attacking midfielders on the wing and a target man and a pacey striker up front.
The results have been exceptional considering it's only my second season using i.e. have dominated the S.P.L and the continent, completing an S.P.L treble, the U.E.F.A cup and the Cup Winners Cup

GK - A general decent keeper should do you well (McGregor, Boucher)

DR/L - Good Wingbacks attributes are useful - Pace, Marking, Tackling, Stamina. Crossing is a good bonus too.

DCR - The stopper - Strength, Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Pace. Use the strongest and best header here.

DCL - The stopper - Strength, Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Pace. Use the strongest and best header here.

MCR - Set this one to Ball winning midfielder and his duty to "Defend"

MCL - Set this one to Box to Box and set his duty to" Support"

AMR/L - Set as wingers. Pace, Dribbling, Crossing, Finishing. Heading is a bonus as will get in on the back post. Set the duty to attacking.

STCR - Set as your target man and set his duty to support. Assign his delivery to "head"

STCL - Set this one as an advanced forward and set his duty to "attack"

My philosophy is set to "Fluid"
My starting strategy is set to "Attacking"
My passing style is set to "More Direct"
Pitch size is set to maximum to maximise the wingers

Last edited:
let me know what team you are and first 10 results mark, im glad u like it m8
some screen shots would be good so others can see how effective it is

Last edited:
tkynes what about the pitch size ? is it a plug and play tactic ? and about opp instructions ? and team talks ? you use any shouts ? and match preparation ?and what about player attributes / thnks

matt pitch size is maximum in game i use exploit the wing and play wider match prep is always set to team blend

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

retsinna69 im not cheating this tactic is proven with the current rangers squad b4 i used the edited data base which is purely for my own enjoyment.that is probably why the administrators have not uploaded it

Laffles *** you. Why did you put those screenshots up instead of one's with Rangers Legends??

tkynes what about the pitch size ? is it a plug and play tactic ? and about opp instructions ? and team talks ? you use any shouts ? and match preparation ?and what about player attributes / thnks​

thanx mrk1

---------- Post added 26/05/2011 at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 25/05/2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

how *** nobody is leaving any comments?

[/COLOR]how *** nobody is leaving any comments?

The major reason is due to lack of information about the tactic. You have provided no information at all and as users wants to get inspired, feeling that your tactical approach perhaps brings a new dimension to their Fm-gaming, I fear that very few will download it and even fewer use it.

In this part of the forum, there is no criteria on how much information one has to provide, none at all, but if you want feedback on it, you have to put in an effort your self.

if i was able to upload more than one screen shot it would speak for itself.football is a universal language;)

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I have updated the information can you tell me if this enough?

It is not so easy to win over Barcelona in the second season ... and stands against 15 shots on Target? ... But can you please post screen shots of your best players ...

if i was able to upload more than one screen shot it would speak for itself.football is a universal language;)

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I have updated the information can you tell me if this enough?

Looks much better and I think that more people will be willing to give it a go. Not really sure what you mean by just being able to upload one screenshot though. To me, it looks like eleven of them.

thats in a thread betterhalf,when i go to the tactic upload screen i can only upload 1