we Can Become Hero's. A Lille Adventure

TomD22

Reaction score
View attachment 104428
So after a long search to find a club to be a 2nd save career. To go with my first task of making Ac Milan giants again, which I am loving still. I have decided on Lille who I believe to be a exciting task especially after hearing about the new owner of Gerard Lopez, the president of the finance group Genii Capital and formerly the president of Lotus Formula One team. I belive they are club who have had success but have slipped behind their rivals which I aim to change.

Also having the added two new exciting players to the squad in Anwar El Ghazi and Ricardo Kishna. Who are believe are two exciting young talents on the wings and could bring the club alot of success. My first aim will be to bring in a new striker or target man to go in-between these two talents. As I really don't rate Eder even if he did get that goal in Portugal latest success but maybe I would give him a go.
View attachment 104427
View attachment 104426

So what after looking whats in the club at the moment. I have decided on three players to help the club especially in my first season.
1St :Vincent Enyeama
One of the legends of the club and still at 34 can do a few more years between the posts.
View attachment 104423

2nd:Sébastien Corchia
Is a strong full back for the club will work hard to keep him with us and will also be used to try and create chances on the wings.
View attachment 104422

3Rd: Rio Mavuba
Another club legend and is the club captain who is a natural leader for some of the youth players in the squad.
View attachment 104421

More to come shortly and ps I have used a update from fm scout for January updates

Last edited:
So we made our first signing in the key area that we were looking for, which was for a new goalscorer. In the end I only had one player in my mind, which was Sébastien Haller. What made me want him is that he is young, French and speaks good Dutch so will gingers crossed link up well with Kishna and El Ghazi. With having a excellent goal scoring record of about a goal every two games. I just couldn't resist with the deal for 6 Mil and only 1.5m up front

View attachment 104384

So hopefully this plan works out well but I will have to wait and see