We Love Our Moderators, but Where do they Live?

It's funny you say that because I'm sure a lot of people thought Dunc was a man until they met him.

Thats when they realise I am actually 'a small hotel' as Redders so nicely put it.

Lol im black, so have you got english parents or were you born in England?

WOW talk about racist. Bra how can you say that. White South Africans were born in Africa thus they are African. Skin color does not make you African.

And i am not white. I am Coloured or Mixed.

WOW talk about racist. Bra how can you say that. White South Africans were born in Africa thus they are African. Skin color does not make you African.

What on earth are you going on about??

I wanted to know his nationality not his skin colour or accentual past!

Don't be silly. Raikan said he was English in the post AMcManus84 was responding to.

Lol im black, so have you got english parents or were you born in England?

hahhaa :) sweet bud :)

Um no both are white, my moms parents come from Ireland (they were born there but lived here from young)

I have nothing to do with England :0) I could get an ancestral Irish Visa though if I wanted!

thats about as far as it goes :)

100% white :p

woah. That escalated quickly oO)

What on earth are you going on about??

I wanted to know his nationality not his skin colour or accentual past!

My bad. I was just saying if you born in South Africa then you are South African. My Bad again.

hahhaa :) sweet bud :)

Um no both are white, my moms parents come from Ireland (they were born there but lived here from young)

I have nothing to do with England :0) I could get an ancestral Irish Visa though if I wanted!

thats about as far as it goes :)

100% white :p

Ha ha ha no worries man!

Ha ha ha no worries man!

for quite a few people who do not know much about SA (not saying you don't or anyone else here for that matter) they think that because you are from South Africa you are black!

they can't seem to understand that you are English (speaking) as you can see I am quite fluent :p

hahaha, mostly Americans though :p

I'm white too! Just in case anyone wanted clarification on that.

I'm white too! Just in case anyone wanted clarification on that.

You mean you ain't black would've fooled me;)

Raikan would have been awesome to be in South Africa during the WC.

P.S they really need to change that every time I write your name spell check says it wrong????? Raikan is so awesome it really should not be spell checked!!!:p

There's a White Jamican at my work, he speaks English but doesn't mean he is English, he was born in JA so he is Jamican, still makes me giggle inside when he talks!
What confused me, you said you were English to me that means born in England?
Regardless of parents nationality and their or your skin colour?
Isn't that correct, you take the nation you were born in as your main nationality and your parents nationalities become your second?

I was Mike first :mad: lol

Haha we know. Funny story, You were supposed to be made mod but we made the other Mike mod by mistake. We have no idea who moderator Mike is but nobody has the heart to tell him.

There's a White Jamican at my work, he speaks English but doesn't mean he is English, he was born in JA so he is Jamican, still makes me giggle inside when he talks!
What confused me, you said you were English to me that means born in England?
Regardless of parents nationality and their or your skin colour?
Isn't that correct, you take the nation you were born in as your main nationality and your parents nationalities become your second?

Fair enough mate, I am South African :)

Other mods that I know of:

Tiraths - London
Mike. - London
Redrup - Essex
Mike - Wales somewhere
Sean/Redders/Lee - Middlesbrough
Jake - Peterborough
Jack Fulham - London
TBH - Sweden
Raikan - South Africa
JP Woody - Middlesbrough too I think

Then the rest, I dunno. :D

No no no, while Romford does have 'Essex' underneath it in the address line, it hasn't been a part of Essex for years and is in the London Borough of Havering.

Do not identify me geographically with those morons on TOWIE.

(Although, I do work in Essex, so I still have to put up with that ****).

Had to post this famous rant about Middlesbrough......................... lol

[video=youtube;jO8yHVYof44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO8yHVYof44[/video]

I am from a small town in the northern part if Sweden called " Kalix". Been living in Stockholm, or just outside it, for the last 29 years though. My skin turns red after 3 minutes in the sun and then I have to go inside again so you can say I am more or less English.