discountdave

Reaction score
I recently downloaded complete dominance and although i found it successful i dont like the idea of no wingers and i dont like losing possession (even though i win the match)

So i decided to create my very own 4-4-2 and i'm finding it amazing.....

Check screens and you will see winning well and possession is good.

have you tested in with a different team with real players, instead of 2033?

no only tested it with man utd and ive only been using it for 2 seasons so no not with real players its just a tactic that worked so i thought id share it.

looks good mate. but only problem being most of us don't know what those results mean because we don't know if any of the top teams have declined.

ive posted results of the teams that are still top teams. i completely understand what youre getting at.

Would be cool if you could provide some info on how the oppositions approach towards you. Against Chelsea, your attendance was over 1280 000 people which suggest that something is out of balance but this tactic could be useful as a overload style for any team when pushing for a goal

you beat chelsea 9-1 doubt it

Its entirely possible to beat teams that big, especially if they are playing headlessly , I have beaten equal team 9-0 and 11-2 but I consider those results flaws of the AIs static tactical choices rather than my superior tinkering skills

Last edited:
yeah but we don't know how good chelsea are. they might have declined. so it is possible

just to set the record straight I HAVENT CHEATED and yes chelsea have declined but to beat any team 9-0 is a good result and i assure you chelsea are still in the premiership