We won the ashes

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
im not saying this becuase im scottish or anything but cricket sucks :L

its more boring than snooker and takes longer than golf....

oi, who cares what you think, we still won the ashes and beat the aussies(H)

possibley the worst sport ive seen would rather watch the formula 1

who cares wot your opinion is on cricket the aussies still lost

how can you not like snooker? its a great sport to play and watch.

anyway go england!

The biggest sport played this week was the world Tiddlywinks champiosnhips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great day for Sports.

Tottenham win, and England reclaim the urn.

I think this is the only sport I follow england in, and it was great to see them win it. Ponting is a great batsman but its great to see him and the Aussies lose :D.

If you don't like cricket, you don't need to post. And although I like snooker, snooker is much more boring :P

Come on england!!!!!!!! Broad and swann lookng awesome with the ball, will miss freddie in test cricket but what a way to go.

well done you won the most pointless sport since we won the Elephant Polo world cup....yawn....you only care about it when your winning like the last time and like the rugby world cup

well done you won the most pointless sport since we won the Elephant Polo world cup....yawn....you only care about it when your winning like the last time and like the rugby world cup
They play one set of games against one country (a country who are made up of decendants of convicts from this country by the way) and make out its bigger than The World Cup,Wimbledon and the Ryder Cup all rolled into one. One big pointless yawn fest!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
england won something.
the ashes trophy is tiny.
but i'm glad we won it.

why do people have to be nobheads. so cricket aint the most exciting sport. but it's still nice for england to win something.

Is that a real sport Kris cos if it is it sounds wayyy cool :P

Back