• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
england won something.
the ashes trophy is tiny.
but i'm glad we won it.

why do people have to be nobheads. so cricket aint the most exciting sport. but it's still nice for england to win something.
Are you calling me and Kris knobheads because we dont like cricket mate?

Last edited:
If he didn't say it, I probably would have.

Rather than posting, and I quote:

"YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!! So what. "

Which is about as close to spam as spam gets, Mr. Moderator, you could have completely avoided a thread related to cricket, since you obviously have no interest in the sport.

If he didn't say it, I probably would have.

Rather than posting, and I quote:

"YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!! So what. "

Which is about as close to spam as spam gets, Mr. Moderator, you could have completely avoided a thread related to cricket, since you obviously have no interest in the sport.
Ill post what i want,im entitled to my opinion,whether you like it or not.Its called freedom of speech,im sure you must have heard of it.

Ill post what i want,im entitled to my opinion,whether you like it or not.Its called freedom of speech,im sure you must have heard of it.

Of course I have, and you're welcome to, by all means!

Don't question what he calls you and Kris though, he's entitled to his opinion of you right? Freedom of speech and all that.

P.S. It was still spam. You need to improve, Mr. Moderator.

Are you calling me and Kris knobheads because we dont like cricket mate?
no. i don't like cricket. but posting yawn is just annoying. your country wins in a major competition.and you post yawn.

it's just annoying and pointless.

if you don't care. don't post. don't even go on the thread.

cricket is not even that bad. you've probably not ever watched it for any significant amount of time.

I'm pleased we won but in all honesty cricket is a bit ****.

no. i don't like cricket. but posting yawn is just annoying. your country wins in a major competition.and you post yawn.

cricket is not even that bad. you've probably not ever watched it for any significant amount of time.
Your wrong actually,my Uncle used to take me to watch Yorkshire on a regular basis,just couldn't get into it.

FM Billy,it wasn't spam i can assure you,it was relevant and needed to be said,and if i need to improve the relevant people will tell me im sure.

Oh and everyone is entitled to there opinion as long as it doesn't involve personal abuse.

I don't really follow cricket but i am glad to see england winning something :)
I am hopeing we can do well on the football side of things but its england so you never quite no

LMAO i'm sure major competition does not consist of two nations playing only each other everytime

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4073353.stm

wooo we won this in 2004....doesnt matter what it is its still something we won....give me a break it's pathetic

Just wait untill you play 800 games against West Indies and lose then Cricket will be forgotten about once more
i hope your not saying celebrating, not even celebrating, just being happy about the fact your country won something as major as the ashes is pathetic. posting yawn is pathetic. your being pathetic

LMAO i'm sure major competition does not consist of two nations playing only each other everytime

still a big thing.

australia are our biggest rivals in cricket and they were ranked no 1 in the world before the ashes (i think)

Back