Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be funny to crash the forum...

By the way LoyalRoyal did you think this through first :D
How would it be funny..

Then we can't get on it for a while.. It's in all honesty, a pointless idea.

I dont think we should try to brak it just let it happen itself as the website grows.

No chance,it only happens after new releases or SI announcements.Most members only use the site for downloads.

Around 300 people will see this thread, it won't happen.

Maybe if I release a story on my Burton game where we are currently 1st in the Coca-Cola Championship we'd get that many.

Let's be honest, everyone wants to see Burton in Europe :P

Does the record not include guests aswel? If that is the case it will never happen.

Why does it matter, it is just annoying when the forum goes down, I don't exactly sit and laugh at my computer screen.

your a bit of a stirrer ive seen that twice today and ive been on 5 minutes mate, let the mods do their job, do something constructive, i say no as it will crash the site

im not stirring im just pee'd off i get picked on when i do the same as everyone else but they get away with it

Joe, he wasn't stirring, he just wants to break record of most users online, crashing is something that may happen as a result of it

stirring....... anyway anyone said yes yet?

Yes, look at the poll 10 people have said yes,

I think it would be stupid, When there was that amount of people on did you not see how slow the site was going?

wat u gunna do

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

urgh im goin before i say something i regret

Fight Talk, lol :P this was a pointless thread its just another one to cause arguements:@

wat u gunna do

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

urgh im goin before i say something i regret

Not going to do anything, why would i?

I was just saying shut up cause you where being a little kid

Say what you like to me i don't really mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back