Wednesday and saturday online preferences problem

Bischa

Reaction score
My first post here, hello everyone, long time FM enjoyer here!

Me and my four other friends are playing an online save. All of us manage in Premier league (Leeds, Everton, Wolverhampton, Aston Villa and Brighton). We've done the first season and when fixtures for second season came around we noticed our games weren't on wednesdays and saturdays. Those were the settings we had in first season and for no apparent reason they switched to normal again. I searched everywhere for a solution and just can't find it. This means that we will have to watch/play 5 games in a gameweek rather than playing all our matches at the same time.

I can actually go to Online preferences in-game and set fixtures to wednesday and saturday but it won't convert back to it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to tackle this? I'm basically deseprate at this point.

Thank you!

The best thing you can do is try to go back in the save before the calendar is scheduled, select the option in the preferences to play Wen/Sat and see if it works when generates the schedule.
Then you have 3 choices:
if it works:
1. continue the save at the point where you are, be sure you have the option ticked for next season and have just this season with the (painful) detached calendar.
2. repeat this season with the newly generated schedule

If it doesn't work:
3. report a bug to SI

As far as I know, there is no safe way to change the schedule after it's generated :(