Weed

belz

Reaction score
So, just wondering, any pot-smokers in the house? :)

Yes mate, I smoke di cannabis, di originalis, you put it' in di spliff 'n it cure di sickness.

lol its taken over a year for this thread to recieve a responce XD

I was bored and randomly searched xD

No I don't smoke it why would you want to smoke it anyway? What do you gain from it, you lose money and you feel like ****. It also makes you look bad if you're smoking drugs.

Seriously pointless.

Only tried a couple of times, but i enjoyed it. There was this time i smoked a bit too much, and i could swear i was hearing jimi hendrix's purple haze inside my head. and on my way back home i had the impression that people were following me.

fun stuff :D

God no, why would I be that stupid?

"Oh gosh nooo. Smoking the Evil weed makes baby Jeezus cry, My mummy daid so. Besides it will turn you into a junky heroin user for sure" XD

Grow up mate. It's way more harmless than drinking Alcohol but i bet you have no problems there.

Only tried a couple of times, but i enjoyed it. There was this time i smoked a bit too much, and i could swear i was hearing jimi hendrix's purple haze inside my head. and on my way back home i had the impression that people were following me.

fun stuff :D

Great life you live

"Oh gosh nooo. Smoking the Evil weed makes baby Jeezus cry, My mummy daid so. Besides it will turn you into a junky heroin user for sure" XD

Grow up mate. It's way more harmless than drinking Alcohol but i bet you have no problems there.

well if he is the one who doesnt smoke weed I think its him that has grown up tbh...

If your gonna reply, reply normal.

God never.

Drugs destroy peoples lives and don't do any good. Seriously all it does is cause problems give you health issues and loses you loads of money.

I stoped :) too much money except now I'm an FM addict -even though you cannot be addicted to cannabis

If your only here to question us, then why the **** are you here? If you believe it 'kills' you, don't drink alcohol, that kills you aswell and it can potentially cause even more damage.

Depends if you respect your liver or mental health more. ;)

If your only here to question us, then why the **** are you here? If you believe it 'kills' you, don't drink alcohol, that kills you aswell and it can potentially cause even more damage.

It's actually scientifically proven that red wine in moderation with a meal is good for you ;)

Pros : Weed influenced MGMT, Hendrix et al - All great artists who obviously have used weed or other drugs

Cons : Psychosis, may lead to harder drugs, paranoia, lower fertility, loss of co-ordination, expensive and illegal.

Haven't tried it, wont try it.

Most pointless thing ever.. even tho near enough all my mates have ive not and dont intend too :)

Alcohol - Legal
Cannabis - Illegal.

Boom