Week 13

Typical we finally playing a gamje with a fully fit team and one we can win then it goes and gets postponed :(

Nafti's still out :p

Is Dunn back? if you actually got him fit then you might actualy get outta trouble.

Also dont forget Morientes

Nafti is ***** compared to the players we have got in like jarosik etc, and yeah dunn is back thank the lord :D my fave player ever is back hopefully he will stay fit and make the england squad

Brum Boy said:
Typical we finally playing a gamje with a fully fit team and one we can win then it goes and gets postponed :(
Yeh but when you play them next it might be when the African Nations are on, then you will have an even better chance of winning them :D

Knowing our luck this season david dunn and a few others will probably ge injured in training, if we dont win at sunderland were F***ED:mad:

david dun gettign injured is a certainty

I thought Wigan were a bit unlucky not to get a point out of the Arsenal game they had a very good chance near the end but McCulloch missed it :|

Good win for us i see, although we were always goin to beat Charlton ;)

Lloyd said:
I thought Wigan were a bit unlucky not to get a point out of the Arsenal game they had a very good chance near the end but McCulloch missed it :|

It was more of a poor ball by Roberts. He played it behind him so it was impossible for him to reach.

Yeh that was a **** bal by Roberts, McCulloch should have scored early in the firs thalf though