Newcastle United v Aston Villa

Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

West Bromwich Albion v Fulham

Manchester United v Portsmouth (5.15pm) Kick-off changed for live television

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2005

Charlton Athletic v Manchester City (4pm) Match moved for live television

MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2005

Birmingham City v West Ham United (8pm) Match moved for live television

Come on crouchy first goal ( should be 2 goals ) but doesnt matter.. an easy victory in the end :D

Bring on chelsea ;)

we're thumpng them atm.....oo we hav a freekick jus outside the box...

Omg Jack, how can you say it should be 2? It was obvious it was an own goal the keeper turned it into the net and before that there was the big deflection. Liverpool dominated wigan today another impressive performance from Liverpool.

Scholesys got a goal now to send him back on his way :p

it was the jammiest goal ever. The defense backing off Crouch (why? hes not going to tkae you for pace), the massive deflection and finally the terrible goalkeeping.

Anyway, Man Utd just brushed Pompey aside. It was even more one-sided than their game last week against Chelsea. It was boring though, but in the end Man Utd made sure of the win.

Very good win for us :D Good preparation for Weds, looks like everyone is back on form now

City are currently hammering Charlton 5-2, its been a great game

Lloyd said:
Omg Jack, how can you say it should be 2? It was obvious it was an own goal the keeper turned it into the net and before that there was the big deflection. Liverpool dominated wigan today another impressive performance from Liverpool.

Because when he hit the ball it was heading in the direction of the goal. It's going to dubious goals comitee i think, but he scored the other which was a neat finish, also he wil score next week v us.

Well like most weeks for me this season i thought it was ****, we didnt deserve to lose again, but on the bright side how good was david dunn:D

I only saw the last 25 mins, Dunn didn't really do anything in that time apart from his shot (very unlucky). Heskey must feel a bit of an idiot as he would probably have scored if he didn't shove his hand in the way.