Portsmouth v West Bromwich Albion

West Ham United v Newcastle United

Wigan Athletic v Charlton Athletic

Manchester City v Birmingham City (5.15pm) Kick-off changed for live television

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2005

Middlesbrough v Tottenham Hotspur (1.30pm) Match moved for live television

Arsenal v Chelsea (4pm) Match moved for live television

quick as ever seany

WANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FLETCHER ASSIST!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great assist from fletcher but I still dont think he's Man U quality.

It was an exciting week to watch on MOTD. Hopefully theres an even better game later.

Darren Fletcher was the reason Man U won, the shody defending played no part thats just English commentators denying scottish brilliance

was a great pass, we played well although villa were a bit *****

Owen's hat-trick was so jammy-his first was non-existent defending,second come off his shoulder cos he tried to duck from the ball,his third was an open goal cos Caroll thought he was a striker

douy Im scottish but I dint think Fletcher is brilliant just yet.

clackerbag said:
douy Im scottish but I dint think Fletcher is brilliant just yet.

Obviously not a true Scotsman :D

Atleast Fletcho doesn't think he's a hard man like Alan Smith

I was Fletcher a lot for Man U and if im honest hes average BUT for Scotland he is amazing. At Man U hes forced to play a defensive role which he is average at thats why you rarely see him playing a killer balll like yesterday BUT for Scotland hes allowed to attack and make runs which he is great at. His off the ball runs are great and so is rnage of passing. He;s even a pretty good finisher when gets the chance.

Gregor said:
I was Fletcher a lot for Man U and if im honest hes average BUT for Scotland he is amazing. At Man U hes forced to play a defensive role which he is average at thats why you rarely see him playing a killer balll like yesterday BUT for Scotland hes allowed to attack and make runs which he is great at. His off the ball runs are great and so is rnage of passing. He;s even a pretty good finisher when gets the chance.

Here here.

I dont like Fletcher i dont think hes Man U quality he makes a lot of mistakes in my eyes. But a good assist last week hope we can have more of that. Were on a roll now..Watch out Chelski :p