Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United

West Ham United v Portsmouth

Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday

Newcastle United v Liverpool

Fulham v Chelsea

Everton are on fire atm and so is James McFadden :)

Arsenal seem to be picking up,Most likely finish 4th now

Good win for us I think we should easily finish in 2nd now with Liverpool being up and down. Hope Spurs can keep there run going so Arsenal don't get in the CL :)

off topic of this weeks games, but did you see last weeks goals? Could of had a goal of month competition from just them. Some sweet strikes I must say last week :p

Yeh last week was special.

Good to see Saha score twice,even if Ruud didnt play

FULHAM 1-0 CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to Fulham on beating Chelsea. Man Utd may have an outside chance of winning the league now (if we win our game in hand). It's a long shot but you never know.

Kris said:
Everton are on fire atm and so is James McFadden :)

Beattie has been quality as well, especially in this weeks match.

Sean said:
Well done to Fulham on beating Chelsea. Man Utd may have an outside chance of winning the league now (if we win our game in hand). It's a long shot but you never know.

It is a very long shot but we can hope. If we beat them at the bridge, win our game in hand thats 6 points. They still have to play Blackburn away which is tough for anyone, and of course we have to win all our games, although Spurs way will be tough. If Chelsea maybe draw a couple of others, then who knows....

Sean said:

Beattie has been quality as well, especially in this weeks match.

I know there both playing well.

Well Done Fulham looks like there safe now with that win,Liverpool played really well today would have been 4-5 if it wasnt for Super shay

Once their lead comes down to less than 10, psychologicaly it will put pressure on them. A 10 point lead seems huge but 9 points seems gettable. As I've said in earlier posts, this is the time of the season that United hit top gear usually and if some more results go our way it's game on.

I wish I had put my money where my mouth was in regards to otdays game. I've been saying all week, often to ridicule, that I thought Fulham could get something out of this game. Chelsea don't impress me that much. I've seen them a few times this season and it seems they rely on moments of individual class/brilliance to win matches, rather than winning through a team effort. I think Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Spurs all play better football than Chelsea but they've got the players to make the difference. But that's just my opinion.

Good performance from Fulham just what everyone wanted great result. We might just might be able to catch the chelski now who knows.

i got a feeling that sunderland could win on saturday

Saturday

Everton v Aston Villa

Arsenal v Charlton Athletic

Blackburn Rovers v Middlesbrough

Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United

Birmingham City v Tottenham Hotspur

Bet West Ham and Portsmouth were knackered!! :eek: