Liverpool v Everton (12.45pm) Kick-off changed for live television

Aston Villa v Fulham

Chelsea v Manchester City

Sunderland v Blackburn Rovers

Wigan Athletic v West Ham United

Portsmouth v Arsenal (5.15pm) Kick-off changed for live television

SUNDAY, MARCH 26, 2006

Middlesbrough v Bolton Wanderers (1.30pm) Match moved for live television

Charlton Athletic v Newcastle United (2pm) Match moved due to FA Cup commitments

Manchester United v Birmingham City (4pm) Match moved for live television

MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2006

Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (8pm) Match moved for live television

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29, 2006

Manchester United v West Ham United (8pm) Match moved due to Manchester United's involvement in the Carling Cup final

Kick-off times for evening games 7.45pm unless stated otherwise

an entertaiing Boro game :O pity the won.

Man u game was snore, like the Newcastle game it was just too easy.

Liverpool game was very entertaining as always, good boro bolton game shame for Bolton to lose in last minute though good kick in the teeth. Pogatetz (sp) eye was a bit cut up, wonder what happened between him and Davies after the game. Good solid win for Man u bit boring though as you sed Gregor.

Was a great game.

At the end Pogga went over to Davies and our staff ran on to hold him back lol.

I believe (i heard) that he did the "******" hand signal to Davies.

Good on ya.

I wasn't going to watch it because Boro tend to have boring matches but this one was entertaining for a nice change and I think they were well worth the win too. Liverpool were impressive and Man Utd seem to be back on track and Birmingham are on the way down(which i'm rather pleased about). Was a good weekend of football. :)

Redders said:
Was a great game.

At the end Pogga went over to Davies and our staff ran on to hold him back lol.

I believe (i heard) that he did the "******" hand signal to Davies.

Good on ya.

Nope, it was the git it up ye action, he done it like 5 times.

The Man Utd v West Ham match was pretty good. Man Utd played well, there wasn't one bad performer. Even Darren 'I play **** every week' Fletcher had a good game until he injured himself.

Yeah, it wasn't a vintage United performance but t was good to see that 'swagger' back in the team that comes from 7/7. There were some nice little interchanges between the players and encouraging performances from Vidic and in particular Pique. Fletch and O'Shea did well but CM is one area that must be strengthened for next season. All in all, job well done.

And we're still better value for money than Chelsea.

Rooney alone is better value than Chelsea. Instead of going along with the crowd and watching the Arsenal -v- Juve game on Tuesday, I turned onto ITV4 and watched Benfica -v- Barca. What a game! Ronaldinho and Deco: amazing players, simply fantastic.

I think I'm seriously falling in love with Ronaldinho. Is there something wrong with me?

DavidByrne said:
I think I'm seriously falling in love with Ronaldinho. Is there something wrong with me?

Yup, it sounds like you're gay :p

But I know what you mean, Ronaldinho is great to watch [in a football sense] simply because he never wants to do anything simple and always tries the things that you woul never expect.

Yeah a good game from us, I think we have 2nd signed and sealed really. Cant see us losing it now. Just wonder if we can get 1st:rolleyes:

It's unlikely but not impossible. Three weeks ago we were 18 points behind Chelsea. They've got to be looking over their shoulders now. The pressure is on them, not us.

Lloyd said:
Yeah a good game from us, I think we have 2nd signed and sealed really. Cant see us losing it now. Just wonder if we can get 1st:rolleyes:

You never know. 2 weeks ago I put a 43p bet on us winning the league. Can't remember the odds but the amount of winnings I will get was about £5.60 ish. If only I had more money available :(