Week 6

ajw said:
was the other way around. they had a great first half,and after uncle festa left they just held on to fourth!
Yeh they had a greta start to the season, as they were ahead of Man Utd for a month or so but then they played poorly for the rest. But lucky for them the teams behind them played poor as well.

how come you edited my post? was their something drastically wrong with it?!

You had done the quote code wrong, it wasn't showing up as a quote so i fixed it for you.

Good win for Arsenal last night although they did not play as well as they did with a certain Patric Viera. This could be a very bad season for Everton on the other hand.

Sean said:
You had done the quote code wrong, it wasn't showing up as a quote so i fixed it for you.

yeah i know :p

Kris said:
Good win for Arsenal last night although they did not play as well as they did with a certain Patric Viera. This could be a very bad season for Everton on the other hand.

Arsenal are a very weak team, I was expecting Everton to get something out of that game, atleast a goal. No Viera is bad enough, but they had no Henry. I think that clubs have a very good chance against Arsenal now, where as last season they seemed a game you expected to loose.

Arsenal had to rely on there experienced Central defender for 2 goals.. Says it all really. :rolleyes:

I dunno if they can bring it back under Wenger, I think maybe a change of manager

Kris said:
I dunno if they can bring it back under Wenger, I think maybe a change of manager

thats a bit extreme,i hate the man buts he got them where they are...and now to watch them suffer again!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!11 :D :)

Yeah he is a good manager, if he is a ****. I think they need a target man and a defensive midfielder to even think about chasing Chelsea. But we will see.

Im not saying he is a bad manager. He has been class for Arsenal but it's been a good few years and i feel a change is needed.

Nah, have to disagree there. I think Wenger is a legend at Arsenal and he is continually bringing in fresh blood. Fabregas (sp) and co were amazing signings for the future.

Well he is a legend but sometimes teams just need a change.Chelsea have done it a few times and Hearts done it this year.

Legend for Arsenal yeah, and future signings yes, but he needs players now. Bergkamp is ageing, Henry isnt a target man and Hleb is no way a def mid. If he had a out and out striker up top with Henry, then there could be something special.

Kris said:
Im not saying he is a bad manager. He has been class for Arsenal but it's been a good few years and i feel a change is needed.
Yeh I agree, Gerrard Houllier wasn't a bad manager (apart from cutting off links with the youth team) but after a few years everything went stale and it looks like the same is happening with Arsene Wenger.

Kris said:
Well he is a legend but sometimes teams just need a change.Chelsea have done it a few times and Hearts done it this year.

Hearts arent quite in the same league though :p even if they are gona win the SPL

Jamie said:
Legend for Arsenal yeah, and future signings yes, but he needs players now. Bergkamp is ageing, Henry isnt a target man and Hleb is no way a def mid. If he had a out and out striker up top with Henry, then there could be something special.
I can see them bringing in a big name striker in January as Van Persie, Reyes and Bergkamp just arn't doing it for them at the moment.

I'd judge the Arsenal team come May as I think they will still up in the top 3 and will have still made an impact on europe. I do think though that one bad choice was the sell of Viera but maybe he'll get to replace him in January.

Once Helb adopts to this country and the Arsenal team I think he will be a great buy.

Lee said:
Yeh I agree, Gerrard Houllier wasn't a bad manager (apart from cutting off links with the youth team) but after a few years everything went stale and it looks like the same is happening with Arsene Wenger.

Exactly, Im glad someone is looking at things the way i am :D