Newcastle United v Manchester City

West Bromwich Albion v Charlton Athletic

West Ham United v Arsenal

Bolton Wanderers v Portsmouth (5.15pm) Kick-off changed for live television

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2005

Middlesbrough v Sunderland (4pm) Match moved for live television

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2005

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham (8pm) Match moved for live television

Blackburn..we should easily beat them, im going to say about 3-0 like newcastle :)

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2005

Birmingham City v Liverpool - can see the home team winning 1-0

Chelsea v Aston Villa - easy 2-0 or maybe even 3-0 win for Chelsea

Everton v Wigan Athletic- hard one to predict but ill go for a draw

Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers-home win

Newcastle United v Manchester City-Well with Man City having a wee hickup lately and Newcastle's win in the weekend it's to close to call.

West Bromwich Albion v Charlton Athletic-away win, West Brom are not playing so great

West Ham United v Arsenal- Away win Arsenal are to good for West Ham

Bolton Wanderers v Portsmouth-sadly i think Bolton will win 1-0

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2005

Middlesbrough v Sunderland- Home Win

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2005

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham- I think Tottenham will win easy

Sky have had some real snorefests (as redders wud say) recently, Bolton vs BB & now Sunderland vs Boro.

Gregor said:
Sky have had some real snorefests (as redders wud say)

yeah redders would say it , thats why nobody talks to him

dont copy him

Yeah I can definalty see Chelsea winning well and not conceding. Aston Villa's recent performances have be abismal!

A good game will be Bolton vs Pompey, I think.

Are you crazy Bolton are the most defencive team i have ever seen and Portsmouth are just ****.

Making a good game :)

Na to be honest I can see a end to end game, trust me.

Going on their recent form, I would say your in with a chance. But im sure Moyes will recterfy his team and sort them out after the past week or two. I think you could be in for a thrashing to boost Evetons' confidence again and get them back on track.

We need to beat blackburn,its the sort of game to win convincingly to show we can win the title

C'mon Villa...

I reckon liverpool will start to score the goals now, its just a matter of time

liverpool 2 birmingham 0

I cant see it. When he plays a target man like Crouch up front on his own. It's stupid i would not have sold Baros either.

Going to the match on Monday, so we better win! We dont do too badly at home, and Defoe or Keane will have to impress after tuesday.

I fancy us to win by 3.

Chavs might concede now the Sun has offered up £10k to the first to score against them!

I was watching Soccer Saturday. Sounded like we well and truly messed up on the second goal.

We have been rubbish the past few games so we have failed to capitalise on our good start to the season by losing points against teams we should win (mainly Man City and Blackburn).

Well to be honest your going to have to win all of your games from now on, to be in with a chance of winning the league (If Chelsea carry on the way the have been).
I realy think Wenger needs to shut up about the league being boring. This weeks gamesproved that the league is and always has been exicting. The only one ive heard it from, about being boring, is Wenger.
Man United aren't hitting top form and they are giving away stupid mistakes that lead to goals. Pedersen is a very good player and its good to see him score two, I love watching him play.

Yeh its going to be almost impossible for us to win the league now. But you never know, Chelsea may have the biggest injury crisis ever seen and may have to name a reserve player on their bench :D

Sean said:
Yeh its going to be almost impossible for us to win the league now. But you never know, Chelsea may have the biggest injury crisis ever seen and may have to name a reserve player on their bench :D

:D Very Funny :D

what happened to this week sean?

Anyway i ****** off.

I choose to watch the Arsneal game which was a good game but 4-1 Chelseam that sounds amazing & i choose to watch Arsenal :(