Week 7

Chelsea were lucky to score 4. The last 2 goals only came about because the first shot ****** up and turned into passes to set up the goal.

Forgot to make this weeks thread. I won't forget week 9 though :)

Nah it wasn't amazing Gregor, I only saw the second half and Liverpool pretty much dominated and Chelsea had three chances and scored two of them.

Lee said:
Nah it wasn't amazing Gregor, I only saw the second half and Liverpool pretty much dominated and Chelsea had three chances and scored two of them.

You no where near dominated. We controlled the midfield and you had more attacks first half. Then we took our chances and continued to control the game. Near the end you started to rush and had a bit more possesion, but listening to Andy Gray saying you dominated doesnt mean you did. The Joe Cole goal was flukey but the rest were good goals. Drogba caused your back four problems all day.

We did dominate (the second half). Essien made Garcia look like Patrick Vieria.

You had 3 chances, the two goals and one where drogba volleyed it when he was through on goal.

Last edited:
Jamie said:
You no where near dominated. We controlled the midfield and you had more attacks first half. Then we took our chances and continued to control the game. Near the end you started to rush and had a bit more possesion, but listening to Andy Gray saying you dominated doesnt mean you did. The Joe Cole goal was flukey but the rest were good goals. Drogba caused your back four problems all day.
Chelsea were rubbish in the second half, but Liverpool's defence was worse.

I can't even remember Frank Lampard doing anything with the ball all second half. Liverpool had way more possesion, and most of it was in the Chelsea half.

Well you didnt dominate, thats all Im saying. Plus i said first half we had more possesion. Bottom line was the back four got slaughtered by Drogba and we scored four goals past you.

You? I am a Utd fan, not Liverpool :p