Week 9

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2005

Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United (12.45pm) Kick-off changed for live television

Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers

Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

Sunderland v Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal

Middlesbrough v Portsmouth (5.15pm) Kick-off changed for live television

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2005

Birmingham City v Aston Villa (12pm) Match moved by mutual agreement between clubs

Manchester City v West Ham United (4pm) Match moved for live television

MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2005

Charlton Athletic v Fulham (8pm) Match moved for live television

No big games this week.

The Portsmouth game should be a good laugh though when they still beat Middlesbrough without their top goalscorer. :p

Haha at Arsenal :D

Nice fluke for Chelsea ;)

Good win for us,disappointing to concede though,good to see Rossi score

Poor result for Newcastle,Everton remain bottom!!

Lee said:
No big games this week.

The Portsmouth game should be a good laugh though when they still beat Middlesbrough without their top goalscorer. :p

Or not?

We should have won, Pompey were *****, but so were we, Rochemback and Pogatetz were pap. Maccarone was good, so McClaren took him off. :|

Redders said:
Or not?

We should have won, Pompey were *****, but so were we, Rochemback and Pogatetz were pap. Maccarone was good, so McClaren took him off. :|

Told u McLaren was worstest in the EPL!

Whereas Perrin changed it around & got a well earned point.

Gregor said:
Told u McLaren was worstest in the EPL!

Whereas Perrin changed it around & got a well earned point.

Well we were losing, changed it around and equaised, so we earned a point really and they dropped 2.

But still we should have won.

Also, there is no such word as 'worstest' sort it out Gregor.

you just said he changed it around for the worst!

Drawing at home with Portsmouth, if thats your teams aim then you should be ashamed supporting Boro.

I know worstest isnt a real word, i used it to cheer you up :D

Gregor said:
Drawing at home with Portsmouth, if thats your teams aim then you should be ashamed supporting Boro.

Exactly the same when they played Liverpool at home. In the 93rd or 94th minute they had a corner and instead of whipping one in to try and steal the win they kept it in the corner and then the whistle blew about 20 seconds later.

Good win for us as expected though. Couldn't believe the Chelsea scoreline at half time bolton leading but at full time i was totally shocked! Wigan continue there good start i see although Newcastle should have had that goal from Shearer's header.
and Arsenal lost :cool: ;) :D