NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I have decided I won't be getting banned anymore at that I'll be running weekly challenges for FM11. To enter you MUST, MUST, MUST either PM me, or VM me by the 5th November.

I will leave the challenge secret for now.

you want people to join a challenge but you wont tell them what it is? I think you would get more people if said what the challenge was :S

I think more people would enter if they knew what they were entering.

not oO) why would people enter a challenge without knowing what it was? You could be wasting our time with a pointless challenge

Was tempted to set up something like this myself. Ah well.

I'm not entering because I don't know what I am entering for. It could be a spitroasting challenge with you and your mother for all we know.

Tony, you don't have the track record to run something like this, epescially without giving any info on what it's about. Saying you know what your doing, is far from convincing.

Tony, you don't have the track record to run something like this, epescially without giving any info on what it's about. Saying you know what your doing, is far from convincing.
Not to mention the fact you are ridiculously good at getting yourself banned. Start small, and not with a secret challenge

Ok then,

The challenge will be to begin with Blackpool, you can buy no players, not even on loan or freebies. You must put up with what Holloway has. Play the season and see how many points you get.

I'm guessing that would take most people more than a week.

something like - play half the season and be above the relegation zone by xmas - would be a more suitable, weekly challenge. It's not a bad idea of a thread but just poorly executed and not really well thought through