Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Weekly Scorecast

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
1,681
0
0
44
Theres a scorecast we do in our local pub every week and I wondered if people would want to integrate it into the forum. Heres the basic rules:

Every week 10 games are posted, normally 2 Prem, 2 Championship, 2 League 1, 2 League 2 and 2 Conference. Each person taking part submits their predictions by Friday night at the latest.

The scoring is then as follows:
2 points for a correct result (ie: You put Arsenal to win 2-1 at home and they win 1-0 or 3-1 etc.)
5 points for the correct scoreline.
Obviously weekly points are out of a total of 50

There is then a weekly winner (or winners if there is a tie) and a table over the season (40 weeks). The way it is played in the pub is everybody pays a pound. 75% of the weeks money goes to the weekly winner and the other 25% goes into a pot which is divided between the top four players in the league at the end of the season. I know we cant play for money on here but the competition should be a good laugh.

If anyones interested post on here and we can sort it all out before next season.

Cheers,
Gav
 

Kris

Member
Sep 17, 2005
10,882
0
36
33
I like the idea yea. Sounds fun but not the conference or any of that ****.
 

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
1,681
0
0
44
Well i thought if it was confined to fmbase it would be better but........
Lets see what everyone thinks yea?
 

Lloyd

Member
Sep 17, 2005
1,059
0
0
31
Yeah i think we could do what sam said, im already signed up on that ;) I got 15 points week before last woo :p
 

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
1,681
0
0
44
Ok I'll start gettin it soted for next season. And as for no Conference or any of that ****, we can stick to Prem and Championship if you like, just thought it would add that bit of uncertainty and guess work to it, but I'm easy on wotever tickles ur fancy...... well, not ANYthing.......
 
Top