TZER

Reaction score
Hey guys,

been playing some FM 2011 recently and noticed an odd behavior by an agent. I've loaned a player for a season and he's extremely happy in my club, especially since we're doing so well in the league. In the loan agreement I made sure i could buy the player for 400k, just in case i wanted to buy him off them in the future. His current value exceeds 2.2m so I figured I'd seal the deal and get him onto my club permanently. This is where things get odd for me, his agent refuses to make any kind of deal (Tells me his client isn't interested and doesn't even give me the option to set wages etc.) and you can't really discuss transfers - in private - with the player either.

Why does this happen? It's not like the player or agent gets anything out of the deal with the other club (checked it). He's in euphoria in my club, so why wouldn't he want to join? My scouts even tell me he would be super excited about joining us. I beat his team several times and as I mentioned I won Division 1.

Appreciate any input on this weird stuff!

Last edited:
just take a look at agent's like people and dislike people part, maybe you walked away in a contract offer before? because now in fm 2011 agents remembers you and your attitude and doesnt want to talk any transfer negotations with you.

Yeah I noticed that as well, well apparently he's got something against me. Probably walked away from some deal, so this means I'm screwed even though the player most likely would want to sign? :/ that kinda sucks really.

It's not weird at all - the player doesn't want to join your club, as it's not considered good enough.

Doubt that's the case, as I mentioned, their club got beat and relegated from the division i play in. I won it, by heaps over the others. Also he's "ecstatic" about the clubs success and has me as favorite personnel. Doubt the club or me not being good enough has anything to do with it really :/

His agent is a D**K. Like every agent in the real world. Step to the plate Kia Joorabchian....

suppose you will have to hope he sacks his agent.
maybe interacting with the press by praising him and saying you want to sign him might help?