Zecharya

Reaction score
I've encountered a bug (I think). When my long-serving assistant manager, Jaap Stam, retired I promoted my under-19's manager Christiano Ronaldo to my new assistant manager (via a new contract). Now, whenever I have to play a match and use "quick-pick" a message coming from Jaap Stam pops up saying that "there are spaces in my team selection duo the the match rules in force for the next fixture or a lack of players to choose from". To be clear: these are regular season matches without any extra rules and I have over 21 available players. Also, when I handpick the players myself I can put a squad together without any problems. However, I use quick-pick and a lot and then fine-tune my squad for each game.

I've tried to sack Ronaldo and hire a new assistant manager, with no result. Still the same message from the retired Mr. Jaap Stam. I've also restarted and reloaded the game, again without result.

Anyone have an idea what this could be / how to fix it?

Screens below.

View attachment 234940

View attachment 234939

Thank you in advance.

I've encountered a bug (I think). When my long-serving assistant manager, Jaap Stam, retired I promoted my under-19's manager Christiano Ronaldo to my new assistant manager (via a new contract). Now, whenever I have to play a match and use "quick-pick" a message coming from Jaap Stam pops up saying that "there are spaces in my team selection duo the the match rules in force for the next fixture or a lack of players to choose from". To be clear: these are regular season matches without any extra rules and I have over 21 available players. Also, when I handpick the players myself I can put a squad together without any problems. However, I use quick-pick and a lot and then fine-tune my squad for each game.

I've tried to sack Ronaldo and hire a new assistant manager, with no result. Still the same message from the retired Mr. Jaap Stam. I've also restarted and reloaded the game, again without result.

Anyone have an idea what this could be / how to fix it?

Screens below.

View attachment 930094

View attachment 930096

Thank you in advance.

Definitely sounds like a trigger being false activated.
Report this as a Bug on the SI forums.