Hello,

could you share your tactic please? I woult try it...

Thkx.

Trying the SS, into a F9 at the min, not losing much possession and getting a bit more penetration into the box. Whooped dallas but they jsut got promoted. (Bought a few decent players though Destro/Zapata/Andrigo/Lawrence)

View attachment 1123890View attachment 1123899View attachment 1123900

Tweaked a couple of things to suit, not sure on the RPM at the min or an AP-Support to suit tielmanns, but so far so good.

Hello,

could you share your tactic please? I woult try it...

Thkx.

Just push the forward into a F9, and the two wide into IF. One on support, one on attack (depending which of your players is better, get him the box).

Just push the forward into a F9, and the two wide into IF. One on support, one on attack (depending which of your players is better, get him the box).

You have changed some of the roles in the midfield also, you use a RPM where the CM AP slot is (judging from your screenshots)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have changed some of the roles in the midfield also, you use a RPM where the CM AP slot is (judging from your screenshots)

That was jsut for that game, still playing with that role...

That was jsut for that game, still playing with that role...

Sweet. I'm just saying that's probably why people are asking for the tactic file mate. I was considering converting a AP on the wings to a Raumdeuter for Lapadula

Hi Everyone,

I don't often post here but I have lurked a lot.

I simply had to report how good this tactic has been for my arsenal team season 1.
I do have a world class stat manager, but apart from that I have not 'cheated' at all.

Please see below - I was using another generic 'barca' tactic from a very popular SI games tactics forum thread which was absolute garbage. I then began to use this tactic after the 2-0 Lyon loss in the CL.

Since then I have been unbeaten with this tactic and it produces some delicious, delicious football.

I will post my results and 1st team squad below. Please note that I have not recruited 'world class' players but still 1st season - players who are still developing - Donnarumma, Lemar, Grimaldo, etc. I have looked towards youth.

I recommend having 'creative' cm's
( like Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey) and a defensive DM in the style of Busquets, Dier, etc. Sanchez has smashed in goals for me so far.
But also note a lot of assists come from wingbacks who get the most space. If you don't like crosses - although the possession is amazing, and some chances do come from midfield - it might not be the tactic for you. But I would say the style - low, cutback crosses are fine for me and they are more like considered passes than crosses.

WP OP - this tactic is **** hot. :)

View attachment 86374

View attachment 86372

Some more stats / results:

3 more games:

View attachment 1124543

My Squad (best lineup)

View attachment 1124542

Dirty Sanchez:
View attachment 1124541

1-0 vs UTD? they got off easy...

View attachment 1124544

Thx my friend! It seems very good!

Im happy with all the testers and comments, thats very nice!

Im testing this tactic with 3 forwards now, i will put the new version here (View attachment 86351) if anyone wants to try! This version use 3 advanced playmakers (2 in AMC position and 1 in MC).