JacobSamuelMc

Reaction score
What superstitions do you have about FM? One I've got it is when in a game if I minimize the window my team seems to play worse than when the window is maximized?

I never make a sub without pausing the match first dunno why i do it i just seem to always do it.

when it says something like " ____ is really looking up for this!" about an opposing player ill always set tackling to hard because he will score a hattrick if i don't.

I never make a sub without pausing the match first dunno why i do it i just seem to always do it.
Same here. Always concede (almost without fail) if I let the game run in the background. Or hit 90 minutes almost instantly before I've made my sub.

i never respond another manager comment before the match i always seem to lose when i do!?

LIAMFC91:1737540 said:

i do the same... if I don't pause the opposition score!

Won't ever sub my top goalscoer unless he's fitness is poor or he's injured.

I feel asif he's my only hope at times.

Never play your Big money signing in pre season. 100% min 3 month out buckled up with torn this or broke that.
AI targets key players.

I never do a pre match press conference only post match. And never get into mind games. And I always save at least one substitute.

Never play against a team that Arsenal are going to play in real life in the near future, What if I lose? I've basically jinxed it for Arsenal:'(

I ALWAYS make all three subs before a game finishes. If the players need it or not.

Always rotate my star men as I'm constantly worried about injuries, seem to occur very often!

- Always use all subs between 55 and 68 mins, unless injuries come earlier.
- But the most important is not letting my wife come near the computer. She has the magnetism to make me loose. One time she made me loose a game after a 3 year unbeaten run (Fm 03/04, diablo tactic).

I now see the reason why sailors didn't want women in ships. Arghh, it's bad luck!