Weird/Funny names...

On my mates game he had a players called Juan Balls and on his full name it was

Juan Balls Sack Lopez

I am going to ask him for a screen shot just to make sure he aint lieing to me :)

No he probably didn't or he didn't have to, I got one myself to after looking for it, very funny haha. Also I got some Nigerian Fridays but not connected to any other days

On my mates game he had a players called Juan Balls and on his full name it was

Juan Balls Sack Lopez

I am going to ask him for a screen shot just to make sure he aint lieing to me :)

Hahaha.

Actually a typo, surely, because Valls is not a rare surname for catalonians.

Haha, Sunny Monday, that's fantastic.
I don't get what's funny about Per Krøldrup, maybe it's because I'm danish myself. Anyone care to explain? Besides that he's terrible and has been overtaken in the national side by a 19 year-old.

Oh, and my contribution. A regen with a recognisable name showed up in my U-18s side:

View attachment 9646
No i dont realy find it funny im with you, mine is

Kunt Zilla, a dutch from ajax (regen), he was amazing

This one I found typically amusing.

Well in Albanian Kroldrup IS funny , and im not saying it must be funny to you too.

Me and my cousin spell his name : KOLLDRUP and its really funny.
We also spell Mallbranque's name Mallbruke.
IDK how to explain it sorry.:S

ok well yeah you are right it is what the thread was started for to tell what made you laugh, wasn't meant offenssive

ive got an 18 yr old brazilian... named none other than diego maradona! hes quite good as well!

Jokungli Bunbun - plays for Burundi

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Ni Hao and Wa Shi - means Hello and My name is in Mandarin

i remember on CM4...there was a guy whose name was genuinly Lee Ki-***...no lie, me and my brother can testify for this.... he was a South Korean WBR/RB

used to make my day seeing Lee Ki-*** running!

:)