mnicholson82

Reaction score
hi

I am posting this as a last chance that someone will point me in the right direction. Ive been using fm for 15 years now - and I'd like to think I know my way around editing it. But this has me stumped

I cannot get certain clubs logos to appear, instead getting the 'generic' ones that come with the game. For instance, sassuolo and pescara (they might be others but i have been trying to start a serie a game so ive seen them). I have removed all instances of italy logos from the graphics.fmf in the data and updates folders. Still - no joy!

have i missed something, am I being stupid! please tell me I am.View attachment 299844View attachment 299843

Using FM for 15 years... ok :p

Does seem strange, have you tried clearing the cache in the Appearance tab, and ticking reload every time you confirm changes?

Whats it like in full screen, or a higher res, that res seems pretty crammed.

argghhh!

like I said...Ive done something stupid

when i first installed fm15 i did the usual setting up stuff, part of which was unticking clear cache - but going back onto the setting this is ticked again (dont know why that setting wasnt saved - i didnt even bother checking it over the last few days)

it now works

arggghhh!

cheers!

argghhh!

like I said...Ive done something stupid

when i first installed fm15 i did the usual setting up stuff, part of which was unticking clear cache - but going back onto the setting this is ticked again (dont know why that setting wasnt saved - i didnt even bother checking it over the last few days)

it now works

arggghhh!

cheers!

Thats cool man, hope its all looking good!!