Weird transfer demand

Cheese Lord

Reaction score
I think that this is the right place for this:

Has anyone ever had a player do this?
attachment.php

I was paying him £18,000 a week and he wanted me to pay £15,250 a week in compensation for him to move to Middlesbrough, they only offered him £975 a week. I agreed but i've never seen a player ask for this and i wondered whether this has happened to anyone else.

Also this is the first time i've uploaded a screenshot so sorry if its not very good

I think that this is the right place for this:

Has anyone ever had a player do this?
attachment.php

I was paying him £18,000 a week and he wanted me to pay £15,250 a week in compensation for him to move to Middlesbrough, they only offered him £975 a week. I agreed but i've never seen a player ask for this and i wondered whether this has happened to anyone else.

Also this is the first time i've uploaded a screenshot so sorry if its not very good

Yea this happened to me once with berbatov, i really wanted to offload him, and just get rid of him, i sold him for 33m, but he wanted around £100,000. So i just sold him

yep lots of times, its when a player joins a smaller club that wont match his wages of his current pay.

yer get it alot. had it this season with pizzaro sold him to genoa

with real madrid i offloaded loads of the old guys to bring in youth but they all wanted me to pay their wages, for example Guti wanted 78,000 per week for 3 years, i declined considering that is 12 million overall

eidur gudjohnson always wants it when i sell him ,

yea ive had it a few times as well, sometimes i have accepted the demands and sometimes i havent, depending on the size of the wage they want. on 1 occassion i said no he still moved to the other club

marquez just did it on my barca game nd wanted me to pay 19,000 nd hes gone to AC milan

Yes I let ameobi go to Hull he asked for this lol

yeah i have had it many times, most noticeably when i sold yakubu to stoke, he wanted 3,500 a week from me otherwise he wouldnt move, so i rejected then sold him to bolton instead :)

I hate this. You get it when you are over-paying a player and he moves to a foreign club who arn't willing to match his wage demands. It happened with me with Ameobi when I was Newcastle. He signed for someone like Ipswich and they only offered about £900 a week so he demanded about £12,500 for the next 18 months.. But it's better than paying him £25,000. Has this ever happened in real life though?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

with real madrid i offloaded loads of the old guys to bring in youth but they all wanted me to pay their wages, for example Guti wanted 78,000 per week for 3 years, i declined considering that is 12 million overall

They can only ask for money up to the end of their contract, if he was old why offer him such a long contract in the first place? :S

Yeah a few times, but I hate when it doesn't happen to you, but you want it to get me? When you want a player to leave, but he doesn't because he claims the wage is to low.