YouOldBanger

Reaction score
on my save arsenals value is 579m? i use steam so i got the latest update is this normal or is it a bug i know arsenal recently made a profit on highbury etc but 579m? also man united have 0 debt which in real life im pretty sure they are in debt bad lots of clubs on my save have suddenly got richer and now have no debt apart from real madrid and spurs and a few others does anyone else have this problem or is it just my save and i havnt used any type of editor either

Theoretically Man U have no debt as it is bonds or something like that apparently no. Well that what the Glazers have been saying so it could be that. Not sure about Arsenal though.

Theoretically Man U have no debt as it is bonds or something like that apparently no. Well that what the Glazers have been saying so it could be that. Not sure about Arsenal though.

Arsenal debt's is the loans from The Emirates.

its just like before the update i remember all the italian clubs were in debt now ac milan have no debt and all the italian clubs debts have dramatically decreased also there value has gone up its just weird

Ay, what season are you in because it might be that the teams have repaid their debts...?

ive just started a new save im serious if i knew how to printscreen and get it on this thread i would show you

ive just started a new save im serious if i knew how to printscreen and get it on this thread i would show you

In your MyDOCS>SI>FM11 folder make a folder called screenshots then when in-game press alt f9 and it will take a screenie and it will save it to that folder you made.
Then when posting click on the paper clip and you can attach a file :)