Weirdest 2010 World Cup winners on fm?

westham234

Reaction score
This final on my current game was unreal! Anyone else had a few weird ones?

I saw USA win 2014 over Brazil. I've also seen Israel win in like 2030 something.

I also did a save to 2127, and for the most part, it was the usualy suspects winning world cups for over 100 years. Biggest surprise over all those years was Uruguay I believe.

well chile won the world cup once on my game

meh, I don't see Chile as being that big of a shocker. Israel is something else though. In my 2127 save, I remember I think Ivory Coast or Cameroon won one that was based in Africa.

i've seen nicaragua win the world cup in 2050

Once you get to all regens then anything is possible :S
Its only interesting for the first 3/4 world cups.
Serbia beat me (Ivory coast) in the 2010 final but that was on FM09

Sorry the screenie didnt come up, its Boznia, in the first season?!

Israel won it 2018 on mine, should see their squad though.....two regen strikers, both over 25m in value...

I won 2010 with Senegal a few months back

nothing unusual in terms of winning it. but on my cultural leonesa story, scotland beat nigeria in the third place playoff in world cup 2010...........

I've had USA win the 2010 world cup, they beat Spain in the final and the 3rd place play-off was as weird, Scotland beating Russia.

Serbia won it once in 2010, although they do have a pretty good squad and are, as they say, the dark horses of the competition...bosnia is odd..they havn't even qualified ..although Dzeko is a beast

Israel won it on mine aswell in 2014, but they do have 2 amazing regen strikers one 20 the other 21 and they are a bit rapey!

You know what would of been a shock? Uganda winning the World Cup ;)

on 2014 Switzerland won, next European Championships they even didn't qualify for the tourament :p

Last edited: