Weirdest wonder-kid nationality.

I think it was on my Atletico Madrid save in FM12 that Real Madrid had a really good American regen. I should go back and check. I really wanted to get the USA manager job, but Jurgen Klinsmann would never give it up.

On FM12 I had a Afghan goalkeeper. That is by far the stangest I've ever come across.
He was highly rated but only played 1 and 1/2 seasons after i saw him so he never really developed.

That's not strange. Afghanis are pretty good at cricket, and goalkeeping is basically wicketkeeping only the balls are bigger. And you actually have to catch the thing instead of flail randomly at it and then listen to Andy Towsend saying "Good goalkeeping, that's good goalkeeping, he's not taking any chances".

That's not strange. Afghanis are pretty good at cricket, and goalkeeping is basically wicketkeeping only the balls are bigger. And you actually have to catch the thing instead of flail randomly at it and then listen to Andy Towsend saying "Good goalkeeping, that's good goalkeeping, he's not taking any chances".

Afghanis are terrible at cricket, about on par with england. It doesn't get much worse. But seriously, Afghanistan are useless cricketers

Heinr Diaz a Coasta Rican left winger who I sold for 40 odd million after signing him for 40k.
View attachment 326186

Song Lefeng a Chinese striker and probably the best player I have ever seen on any version of FM.

View attachment 326187

Both are multiple world player of the year winners.

remember having seen a vietnamese 17 year old with a PA of 195 in FM 12 WBA save he was signed by Dortmund as i could not get a WP for him.

Heinr Diaz a Coasta Rican left winger who I sold for 40 odd million after signing him for 40k.
View attachment 326186

Song Lefeng a Chinese striker and probably the best player I have ever seen on any version of FM.

View attachment 326187

Both are multiple world player of the year winners.

your chinese striker is stil amazing at 36, physical stats are still going strong....can we see his history...

It's only his history when he played for me, He was sold due to a new Cantera policy. 4 years at Man City then they released him!

View attachment 326251

its great you got 18 mil for a 32 yr old....... looks like an awesome player...... by the way whats the cantera policy.......

in regards to andorra...... did it come in that late in the game.....

Have a 5 star potential 16 year old DM from Vietnam in my Arsenal save, came through the system I guess because of they have an affiliated club there

and a midfielder from Australia.

We are pretty awful, I never find good Aussie regens, I wish I did because I love playing Australian guys in the big European leagues, and I usually manage Australia. In saying that, you got a Timmy Cahill :p

We are pretty awful, I never find good Aussie regens, I wish I did because I love playing Australian guys in the big European leagues, and I usually manage Australia. In saying that, you got a Timmy Cahill :p

Haha indeed. Though, on this years game, I have found quite a few 4-5 star Aussie regens. So hey, you might get lucky and find one sometime. :p

I have seen Niger, UAE, Zim, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia actually produce good regens!