ilyas96

Reaction score
View attachment 162118
Never thought it would be possible but i did it <3
Before i started the save my goal was to bring him back and make him a part of a CL winning side and now i finally got him. Now time to push on for CL success.
Transfers Out:
Alvaro Morata 69m to City
Pizzi 25 m to PSG
Goncalo Guedes 65m to R.Madrid
Saido Berahino 35m to Dortmund

In:
Bernardo Silva 80m
Kingsley Coman 27m
Anthony Martial 28m

View attachment 1040232
Never thought it would be possible but i did it <3
Before i started the save my goal was to bring him back and make him a part of a CL winning side and now i finally got him. Now time to push on for CL success.
Transfers Out:
Alvaro Morata 69m to City
Pizzi 25 m to PSG
Goncalo Guedes 65m to R.Madrid
Saido Berahino 35m to Dortmund

In:
Bernardo Silva 80m
Kingsley Coman 27m
Anthony Martial 28m

I got him for 21.5mil.

View attachment 162095

I sold Januzaj to Real madrid as he was nothing more than an injury prone rotation player. £70 million for him, then I bought Silva from them for 70.

World player of the year, just broke my assists record by getting 23 assists and there are still games to play. Hes bagged 9 goals playing as a wide playmaker. Best player for making space I've seen.

Bumped his finishing up to 14, he is amazing at cutting in, waiting for an overlap or popping a shot in.

Could be my favourite buy this year!

I got him for £21.5M with Liverpool and he had been a beast. Averaged around 8.0 for the last 3 years playing in MC role.

I got him for £21.5M with Liverpool and he had been a beast. Averaged around 8.0 for the last 3 years playing in MC role.
He is fkn insane always gonna try to sign him. What year are u in

Congrats, but I think 80M is too much for him :p
Dont really care about money since my squad is really good, big fan of Bsilva in real life and when it comes to him any amount of money is worth it :D

He is fkn insane always gonna try to sign him. What year are u in

I think im now in 19/20 season, cant remember offhand. I think i signed him in January of the first season

I triggered his release clause at the end of the first season. I also got Renato Sanches at the end of the second, and now I've just signed Ruben Neves in the winter transfer window of the fourth season; so I have Portugal's best three youngsters IMO all in my United squad. And I've got Zidane Bajaqui too, another talent from Benfica.

Fair play. I don't think I've ever spent £80m on a single player myself.

I triggered his release clause at the end of the first season. I also got Renato Sanches at the end of the second, and now I've just signed Ruben Neves in the winter transfer window of the fourth season; so I have Portugal's best three youngsters IMO all in my United squad. And I've got Zidane Bajaqui too, another talent from Benfica.
Zidane Baja is garbage lol, but well done on signing the three of them. Future Monsters!

Zidane Baja is garbage lol, but well done on signing the three of them. Future Monsters!

I haven't seen him in real life, but he's played well in the few first team games I've given him. Plus he's got potential to be a quality player in a squad that has Gabigol, Silva, Zivkovic and a couple of good regens for options on the right flank; so he's not bad on my save.

hay. what tactics you play as benfica?