ThatFMNerd

Reaction score
This is my first time making a story on Football Manager and I want to make mine a bit different! I will be taking charge of a unusual club called Lustinas in the Andorran First Divison. And I am going to make them the best as I possibly can and I hope within the next 10 season I can build the club up so high and turn them professional and make them winners of the Europa League or The Champions League. The club already start of the game in the Champions League from winning the league the season before so this helps.

View attachment 379376
View attachment 379377
View attachment 379378

The club play there games at the Estadi Comunal, the same stadium at which the Andorran National Team play in and the same as every club in the country this means that Andorra is a small nation we have to build on.
Although in the future I will hope to build a new stadium for just the club at some point.

JORDAN COOK SIGNS AS MANAGER OF FC LUSTIANOS

View attachment 379364

The 1st Qualifying Round of the UEFA Champions League we get drawn against Northern Irish champions Linfield

View attachment 379371
The first leg of the round vs Linfield we came out with an outstanding 6-1 Victory with a hat trick from new signing Maicon making his debut!

View attachment 379372

This leg we started to take a turn for the worse, in the 69th minute Linfield made it 5-1 and 6-7 on aggregate at which point I started worrying and thinking they would of made the comeback of all comebacks but new signing Maicon saved us so we made 6-8 on aggregate with 1 minute of normal time left and Linfield did not get another 2 goals which looked like was going to happen so we just got through to the next round.

UEFA Champions League 2nd Qualifier

We got drew against Swedish opposition Helsingborgs IF
The team who are much higher in the rankings than us had a easy victory over two legs beating us 6-1 on agg

View attachment 379373

After the defeat we got quite a lot of prize money for the club and finances went up a lot! It may not seem a lot if you was for example Manchester City but for this Amateur club it was a real boost!

View attachment 379374View attachment 379375
Thanks for viewing this post! Next post will be a whole Pre-Season update showing all transfers before the start of the season and a Andorran Super Cup against FC Santa Coloma

:)

Last edited:
PRE SEASON UPDATE

The squad was not big enough so I had to bring in quite a few new faces to the team to enlarge the team and make it stronger, so here are the Summer Signings
View attachment 379492

As you know we had a Super Cup tie against Santa Coloma here was the result for that game!
View attachment 379493
A really tough match in my thoughts with the opposition have 22 Shots and us having 8! This shows we had better shot accuracy and also we had more possession! The game finished at 2-2 AET and went to penalties and it was one of the longest shootouts I have ever managed in but we did win the game on penalties 12-11

This is how our pre season results went

View attachment 379496
The only two highlights of pre season in my eyes was the huge 6-1 victory over Linfield and our Super Cup win!

I will be back with a long update next post with a season review showing if we do win the Andorran Cup and the league! And qualify for the Champions League and after this season hopefully reach the third qualifying round and get further than this season.

How the **** did you beat Linfield 6-1? Aren't Andorran teams supposed to be awful?

Yeah they are haha! And it just came out of nowhere so it was really good!

Love the random team choice and how you are building them up. Huge cash bonus for the team. I am thinking of a story like this after last save fail if you have any tips or suggestions on league or team :). Good luck!