Reaction score
Welcome to the Ultimate Legends 1880 - 2018!

THIS GAME HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED

This Database helps people living in poverty to get Free Therapy via the not for profit company HypnosisNLP which is a 'charitable' organisation

View attachment 43881

* Accurate ratings and statistics due to extensive research and testing, every player is correctly coded, no stats are left to the computer to generate so you don't get lots of players with inaccurate ratings for vital statistics. Every single legend and star is tested prior to release to ensure they play exactly like their real life counterparts.

* No Duplicate Players as the whole database has been checked and re-checked to ensure no duplication's at all.

* The whole game is re-coded from top to bottom and the ratings system has been changed significantly so please do not compare FM18 player ratings to the player ratings in the Ultimate Legends game. No player is released into the game until fully researched and fully tested. Significant Modern players have also been re-coded to bring them into line with their legendary counterparts in terms of the new player ratings system.

Brexit has been removed & NO FOREGROUND SUGAR DADDIES

* Full Squads for all major teams throughout the world and you can check them all out in the opening pages. These squads may still be updated up until the point of release. After release new squads and players will continue to be updated accordingly to ensure this legends game continually improves and maintains its very high standards.

* Although the original database and face-pack is not free, any further updates after the initial release will be free of charge. This moderation is not free.

If you wish to obtain this update release, you need to private message me and I will explain how you can gain full access to the database and the face pack.

Last edited:
i love the sound of this
have you any idea of first release?
many thanx

ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1880 - 2018

i love the sound of this
have you any idea of first release?
many thanx

Hey Tazz,
The game has now been released.
Please Private Message me for further information on how you can obtain it as mentioned in the opening post.
Thanks
Ultimate Legends

Last edited:
thanx for getting back to me
i will do that

ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1880 - 2018

Update:

For those of you who very kindly donated to the Charity, a massive thanks...

I have added a few new legends and also I have created a Super League for these legends including 21 Divisions, a World Champions League and a World FIFA FA Cup and if anyone who has donated would like this update, then let me know via private message and ill send you the link to the database.

Many thanks for your support.

How to have the link?

Hi, how can i have the link to download the database?

Thanks

is this database still available if so how much does it cost and how many GB is it