Cbarber871

Reaction score
after seeing coolmcool's barca story i have decided to do one myself but i am going to be valencia,,but i ihave already signed 1 player but no more lol...i will try and bring them through the youth up...obviosuly not as good as barca but will try non the less....so i hope you guys join me for the save until fm15 comes out( or the beta depends if i get it or just wait lol)..

images

Barber appointed Valencia Boss
Nuno santo had a bust up with the club president over his demand to not sign players and only use and bring through talent from the youth set up...so Peter Lim brough in Chris as he promised to do this as he shares his way of thinking

"i thank the president in trusting me with this task..i know i am only 26 and my assistant manager Ian Cathro 27 but together i firmly believe that we can bring some success to the mestalla and all its's fans"
Updates will be monthly and as many as i can get out as i do work a lot of hours so may not be every day but will do my best for you all..

o i did forget to mention i am playing on the summer transfer update too
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August update

So before i decided on the home grown idea i had signed a young spanish winger for 5m from Getafe

View attachment 334012

He is a 21 year old former Real Madrid academy left winger who can play CAM so versitle but this guy will be my only signing of the save....

I did let a player leave i kinda wished i hadn't...Sofiane Feghouli left to join Benfica for 10m

so here is my progress so far this month which consisted of 3 games against AT.Madrid,Malaga,Barcalona

View attachment 334008

Well we kinda deserved this we were just terrible at the back at Atletico were just to good despite the loss Diego Alves and Dani Pejero did play well in this game..
View attachment 334009

we took the lead after 8 mins through negredo but were pegged back immediately then went behined in a spell where they could have got a couple But for alves who was in sublime form until we equalised in the 80th minute

View attachment 334010

Well talk about a smash and grab victory 1 shot on target and 1 goal to there 9 with negrado getting his 2nd of the season barca will be very annoyed to lose at home to a poor side..

View attachment 334006

SO 4th after 3 games is ok but i do think it is on a false pretence so i will defo be working on the defence in training..

So my best player of the month was a hard one to choose i did go for Alves over Negrado as Diego was brilliant both against Malaga and Barca..
View attachment 334007

well i do hope that the month of september is a better one​

September update

So an unbeaten Month in which we won all of our games although i do believe they were some of the weakest teams in the league tho so i was rotating the squad a little...

Valencia 4 vs Elche 3

View attachment 333949

We did play well believe it or not but kinda lost our way defensively with sarabia getting his first goal with a great volley from 25 yards.

Valencia 3 vs Getafe 1
View attachment 333948
Rodrigo got a goal after 27 seconds to score his 1st goal he later added his second in a very good win for the team and we did do better defensivley as i had been working on this in training and looked like it paid off.

Eiber 0 vs Valencia 2
View attachment 333947
de paul scored a simple header and a 30 yard screamer to give us a very nice away win

Almeria 0 vs Valencia 4

View attachment 333946

well the best win of the month and Negrado brought back into the squad and was instrumental in this win

So i am happy with the month of september we did make improvments in tactics and in defence View attachment 333944
Piatti was the best player i thought through out the month scoring two goals and some great work in midfield..

View attachment 333945

into 3rd now in in champions league places in which i do think we can finish at least 3rd maybe 4th at the end of the season..

well there are two hard games with sevilla and R.Madrid and both away so lets just see how we do