haze12

Reaction score
started as arsenal, i want to make a really creative team. i'm bringing in isco to play in midfield, and i'm moving santi out wide as an inside forward. thinking about muniain or gotze for the other wing. my problem is finding a holding midfielder in the mould of busquets. a player with good technique, marking and tackling at least 13, good passing, but the mental stats are important aswell. they need good team work, anticipation, decisions, composure.

here is a list of potential players

View attachment 306878

ignore phil jones

some are unrealistic for now, but i can get lars and sven bender, aswell as nainggolan, lucas leiva and derossi (both expensive). who out of them is the best option, are there any other players i should look at for the role.

started as arsenal, i want to make a really creative team. i'm bringing in isco to play in midfield, and i'm moving santi out wide as an inside forward. thinking about muniain or gotze for the other wing. my problem is finding a holding midfielder in the mould of busquets. a player with good technique, marking and tackling at least 13, good passing, but the mental stats are important aswell. they need good team work, anticipation, decisions, composure.

here is a list of potential players

View attachment 306878

ignore phil jones

some are unrealistic for now, but i can get lars and sven bender, aswell as nainggolan, lucas leiva and derossi (both expensive). who out of them is the best option, are there any other players i should look at for the role.

The benders are immense on my Liverpool save in 2018, Andre ayew is my best purchase at about £16 million, gets 15+ goals a season as a box to box midfielder!:)

Yann M'Vila or Fellaini. Both were fantastic for me on my Arsenal save :D (Although I played Fellaini as a BBM, with M'Vila just behind as a DM-Support