tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting a lot of injuries? I had 9 injuries in 1 week!

I had to field this team vs Chelsea with only 2 substitutions...View attachment 333333 yet I still won 4-0!

Im getting a lot aswell but it happens irl look at united missing 10 players at the start of the season

Had to field this team away to A.Madrid and still got a result.. View attachment 333331 I know it does happen but this is stupid , I have 2 players on my bench.. lol

I've had the exact same thing happen, it's a bug. Will get sorted no doubt upon full release

Yeah i am having quite a few more than usual? Signed Shane Ferguson for Forest, Thought id give him a run out against Mickleover in a pre season game, The bam..2 mins in! Injured lol To add to my already growing casualty list..Feel sorry for my physio.

I'm still using the real injuries fix xml from FM 13. :)

There weren't enough injuries in FM14 compared to real life, so maybe they've overcompensated?

I also have plenty... Not only first squad, but also the youngsters. Especially my midfielders seem to fall down easily >_>

I have a lot, have 7 injured and I've only played two competitive games.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It's usually a result of a poor training setup in pre-season and playing flat-out for 90mins in games.