Max

Reaction score
Just started with West Brom first season - bidded 17.5m for Wellington Nem, was accepted, but is he worth it?

Well he not a bad player so yeah is good but ... £17.5M is too much i think you could get 2 or 3 good players for that i feel he was worth it at the start of the game with his release clause of £3.5M but not now so i say no but thats my opinion

Thought the same if I'm honest - but haven't bought him before, was wondering if he was worth splashing cash on, shameful thing is West Brom don't tend to attract many 'good' players

Lol honestly speaking... This forum is getting a bit bored when people keep splashing out the same name, just coz they have insane potential and they are cheap. I think if I look throughout the forum... Everyone has nearly the same squad as each other, just because they buy the same players due to the same old reccomendation over and over again. Is he worth 17.5m? I would say yes he is. On his first season? Maybe not, but over time he can be a really good player. Creative with very good drive forward, great pace, good movement, decent finishing. He can really work magic not just in one role. I play him in 4 different role. He is my sub for striker, AML, AMR, AMC. I am kinda sick of the same name splash out... 17.5m you can get 2 or 3 good players? If you don't cheat and buy all those cheap potential... Nem's ability and potential deserve more than a 17.5m tbh. If I am the manager... He is 23m at least...

He is more than worth it at 17.5m!

But if you want something a little different and cheaper try ALLIONE/SADIO MANE

Lol honestly speaking... This forum is getting a bit bored when people keep splashing out the same name, just coz they have insane potential and they are cheap. I think if I look throughout the forum... Everyone has nearly the same squad as each other, just because they buy the same players due to the same old reccomendation over and over again. Is he worth 17.5m? I would say yes he is. On his first season? Maybe not, but over time he can be a really good player. Creative with very good drive forward, great pace, good movement, decent finishing. He can really work magic not just in one role. I play him in 4 different role. He is my sub for striker, AML, AMR, AMC. I am kinda sick of the same name splash out... 17.5m you can get 2 or 3 good players? If you don't cheat and buy all those cheap potential... Nem's ability and potential deserve more than a 17.5m tbh. If I am the manager... He is 23m at least...

no it was my opinion and i was saying maybe instead of strengthening one position why not pass on him for now and bring in Wanyama Austin and Hangeland or somin because they do have a pretty weak squad if your aiming for europe its not a good enough squad i think and Nem is one of these players that everyone used to buy when he had his release clause so he goes into that category of the player every one signs

No!
I would get Drage and Florenzi for that money!

no it was my opinion and i was saying maybe instead of strengthening one position why not pass on him for now and bring in Wanyama Austin and Hangeland or somin because they do have a pretty weak squad if your aiming for europe its not a good enough squad i think and Nem is one of these players that everyone used to buy when he had his release clause so he goes into that category of the player every one signs

I wasn't targetting anyone... I was talking in general... And why I wouldn't consider him as a player everyone sign i due to the fact with the new update his release clause is no longer that cheap and honestly look around now... No one buy him anymore? I see the same old player in everyone's squad... strandberg especially... It getting over bought... Very rarely people who post thier squad now has nem in it... Back in the past, everyone had him. Well he is well worth the money. I think if starting with west brom there is about 20m budget then getting nem is fine... You can always loan players. :)

Lol I agree on the 'same old' signings being boring - however weirdly for me I've only just got this edition of FM this year, got back into FM12 so thought I may aswell get the newest one, seemed logical. I just play the game by the way I see it this year, not bothering looking through this website like I used to for amazing players, figured I'll probably find it more fun if I find them myself, eh?

Totally agree with the others Nem is worth it, however he may dissapoint first season. Worth a buy anyway :)

Nem is so good. Well worth the £17.5million price tag. You could probably get 2/3 players that could be good for a West Brom side for the same price though. Maupay for example.

Lol I agree on the 'same old' signings being boring - however weirdly for me I've only just got this edition of FM this year, got back into FM12 so thought I may aswell get the newest one, seemed logical. I just play the game by the way I see it this year, not bothering looking through this website like I used to for amazing players, figured I'll probably find it more fun if I find them myself, eh?

Yes :) if you ask me about FM12, when I found ishak belfodil myself and trained him into the next cavanni which he did become the next cavanni I was really happy :) much happier than buying the names people give to me... Just no kick to the game if every good things comes by easily... This is football manager :eek: you get a player that didn't work out, so be it... :) thats my view XD I believe you will enjoy FM13 more than FM12 tho :) Coz FM12 has so many exploits... Especially the wingers exploit...

i have him in one of my saves, and he gets 15/20 goals a year playing on the right wing. most are from freekicks but scores most he takes

Yes :) if you ask me about FM12, when I found ishak belfodil myself and trained him into the next cavanni which he did become the next cavanni I was really happy :) much happier than buying the names people give to me... Just no kick to the game if every good things comes by easily... This is football manager :eek: you get a player that didn't work out, so be it... :) thats my view XD I believe you will enjoy FM13 more than FM12 tho :) Coz FM12 has so many exploits... Especially the wingers exploit...
Yeah FM12 was so, so easy in the end. Tactics focuses on wingers just shredded up teams, my West Brom team in the first season came 5th and beat United like 6-1 away, got boring.

However - FM13 looks great must admit